7. Drama at work

3rd Pov

Y/n and Chara we're in bed while cuddling up to each other, The feeling of warmth kept them asleep throughout the whole night.

Y/n Pov

I slowly opened my eyes to a beam of light *When did I have my window opened* is what Y/n thought but he shook the feeling off as soon as he saw Chara cuddling up to him. *I have to wake her up, but she looks to peaceful to be woken up* I then got a message from the boss saying that I need to be there early today.

Y/n: God damnit, Why in the morning?

Y/n then proceeded to get out of Charas grasp and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Chara Pov

I was moving around uncomfortable and cold when I was awake, I felt N/n move away from my hug, that made me feel mad because the blanket didn't give me enough warmth. I got up from the bed decided to look for N/n. I then started to smell something good coming from the kitchen, It smelt like pancakes, eggs and bacon! Then i saw N/n cooking breakfast!

Chara: Morning N/n *hugs him*

Y/n: Good morning Chara, You can go sit down at the table while I'm getting this ready.

Chara: No I wanna help!

I then start to help prepare everything so we can eat it, After N/n got done with the cooking he went the bathroom so I put the plates on the table and went on my phone to wait for N/n.

Chara: Huh weird, An account started to follow me, Who the hell is Nate?

Y/n Pov

While I was in the bathroom I got a call from Diana, I really didn't want to answer it but I knew if I didn't she would spam text me until I do.

Y/n: Hey Diana, What do you want?

Diana: GOOD MORNING N/N!!!

Y/n: Godamnit Diana, Why do you have to yell? It's to early for this... And stop calling me that.

Diana: oh sorry, I'm just really happy because I get to see you today in the morning!!!

Y/n: You also got the morning shift?

Chara: Yup! So did Nate and Jose.

Y/n: Alright, I'll see you there i guess.

Diana: Bye N/n!!! See you later

Y/n: Dont call me that!

I was down talking to Diana so I went back to the kitchen only to see Chara scrolling through her phone.

Y/n: Hey Chara, Your bed head hair look really cute. I then ruffle with her hair as she made little squeals.

As we where eating I decided to tell Chara about going to work in 30 mins.

Chara: N/n, Why did you leave the bed? I was so comfortable cuddling up with you but when you left I felt all cold and weird.

Y/n: Well it's because we have to work in about 30 mins so I decided to get up a little early and make breakfast so we can leave.

Chara: Ohhh ok, *annoyed* is that Diana Girl going?

Y/n: Sadly yes, but other people are gonna be going today.

Chara: Oh that's good! So what will we be working today?

Y/n: Well i know your going to be doing the cashier job again, but for me? I don't have a clue yet.

Chara: Oh alright, I guess I'll get ready

Y/n: yup let's get ready.

3rd pov