11. What a weird day!

3rd Pov

**BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP**

Y/n: *groans* 6 already?

Y/n then looks at the clock and sees that is indeed 6am on the dot. He was about to get up until he saw Chara clinging on to him.

Y/n: Awww aint that just a cute view! *whispers* hey chara! time to wake up

Chara didn't wake up from that instead she hug Y/n tightly and continues to sleep.

Y/n: *kisses forehead* come one chara get up.

Chara then woke up and gave Y/n a big smile. They kissed and started to get ready for school.

Chara: I'm going to use the bathroom kay?

Y/n: Sounds good Chara.

Chara enters the bathroom and takes a shower while Y/n is making them lunch and is scrolling through his phone.

*mini time skip*

Chara and Y/n are now walking to school while being all lovey dovey towards each other.

Chara: Soooo N/n, How did you think of school yesterday?

Y/n: Ehhh it was pretty cool i guess. I met new friend and have good teachers so i'll say it's pretty cool.

Chara then squeezes Y/n's hand when he mentioned new friends. She didn't like one specific friend of his. and that was Betty. She hates her so much even though they just met yesterday she can tell that she is going for Y/n.

Y/n: U-uhh chara?

Chara: Hm?

Y/n: Your kinda squeezing my arm-

Chara: Oh! i'm sorry N/n

Y/n: It's alright Chara. *kisses her forehead*

Chara: *giggles and kisses his cheeks* Your so cute!

As they were walking they heard someone call out Y/n's name.

???: Y/N!!!!

*Betty Pov*

When i was walking to school, I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n! He's just so nice, cute, and funny! God i love him so much! Wait a minute is that him? No way... IT IS!!!!! THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS!!!!! IM GOING TO CALL OUT FOR HI- wait. Is that his Girlfriend? Ughhhhhh whyyy?! I don't care i'm still gonna call out for him.

Betty: Y/N!!!!

Y/n and Chara both turn around

Y/n: Morning Betty!

Chara: *fake smile* Yeah good morning!

Betty: morning Y/n! and good morning Chara.

They both glare at each other.

Y/n: Let's continue walking shall we Chara?

Chara: Yes let's.

Y/n: Want to join us Betty?

I GET TO WALK TO SCHOOL WITH HIM?!? *Screams in head* YES YES YES 100x YES! OF COURSE I WOULD!!!

Betty: Yeah sure!

Chara starts to glare at Betty. Betty Looks back at her and smiles.

Ha that's right! Y/n is too nice. It's to funny to see Chara glare at me! Then again i need to show Y/n that i'm not mean and want to be close with him.

Betty: So Y/n, how was your day?

Y/n: *chuckles* the day just started silly

Betty: *giggles* yeah i know.