I. I saw him for the first time

They said, "The first time you felt love is like a new world with everything in it the same, it's just that one person and one feeling that makes it different, it's LOVE"

Ngunit paano kung nagmahal ka kung kailan huli na ang lahat?, wala ng oras, wala ng panahon, wala ng oportunidad. Nakakasama mo, nakikita at nakakasalamuha sa araw-araw pero kung kailan patapos na ang mga araw na yun, doon mabubuo yung pagmamahal, so wala kang choice kundi mag move forward at sumabay sa agos ng buhay.

Naniniwala ba kayo sa "First Love Never Dies?", sa ibang tao applicable ito, they experienced it, having the feeling of missing someone from the past who really made your world turned upside down na kahit ilang panahon man ang lumipas, ilang tao man ang makilala mo, ibang-iba parin yung pakiramdam nung "Una kang nagmahal" 😊

Pero paano kung yung taong yun ay naiiba sa lahat, mahirap tanggapin, mahirap mahalin, hanggang sa huli, mahirap hanapin. Ngunit siya parin ang pinili ng iyong puso, tinanggap mo siya ng buong buo.

Sabi nga nila "Lahat ng taong nakakasalubong mo sa isang araw, may kanya-kanyang pagsubok na pinagdadaanan"

Kahit nga ang mga pinakamasasayang tao sa mundo meron at merong hidden pain diba?

Well, let's not be judgmental sometimes, let's learn to put ourselves in the situation of others, observe, listen and talk to them, you might discover the reason of their disproportionate actions or you might end up liking that person because of his strength and kind of mindset to avert life crises.

Looking back, reminiscing the past and the feelings back then makes me really happy in these hard times. I am a Professional Teacher, working in a private institution and waiting for some permanent opportunity in the government, then here I am, while thinking of my future I just discover a habit of writing because of some memories that keeps hunting me.

But it really became my habit now, I'm feeling happy and free whenever I write. Most especially about my past.

Please bear with my words, this is probably the first story I am going to finish coz I want to be lost for a while and go back to the past.

Year 2009 Start of the school year sa mga Academies, nasa fourth year na kami sa middle school, Still I have the same circle of friends, a small number is enough for me basta totoo at nakakatulong kayo sa isa't isa whatever happens.

"High school is one of the most memorable parts of your life" ika nga nila, it is when you can experience a roller coaster ride of emotions, it is when you meet different people with dreams and aspirations at siyempre aminin na natin, it is when we learn to love, may it be a youthful love or a love for real.

As teenagers with young minds, we got confused many times about what we feel, we know something is off but we still take the risk. That's the youthful but pure feelings of a teen ager who got stuck in love with someone who is completely different from others, a complete stranger with a very complicated life.