Ch.3~ Unknown Kidnapper

<<<Song used in the chapter: Unknown Soldier ~ Breaking Benjamin>>>

Jaiden~

//Huffing and puffing// No... Stop!... //Looks back in fear// NOO!!

Shadow

//Grabs her hands as she runs right in front of him// Got you~

Jaiden~

AAAAAAHHHH!!— //Suddenly jolts awake and breathes heavily as she looks around in a panic and feels underneath her, a bed// "Huh?... W-what, where am I?..." //Wipes away her sweaty forehead and neck// "Jazz?"

Jazz~

"Riight here.."

Jaiden~

//Suddenly feels a wave of drowsiness consume her and she shakes her head and rubs her eyes// "You're here wheere—" //Gasps// "Whyy are you in a cage!?"

Jazz~

"Mr. Kidnapper finds it.. 'entertaining....' in a veeery kinky way.." //Looks around the room and her cage// "Can you try to look for a key or something...? I seriously want out..."

Jaiden~

"Okay.." //Gets down from the bed and walks towards Jazz, then suddenly falls forward on the ground//

Jazz~

"JAIDEN!!" //Quickly runs closer to her from inside the cage and grabs hold of the bars in front of her// "Jaid, are you okay?"

Jaiden~

"Uughh..." //Rolls on her back in pain then sits up and pulls the covers off from her legs and finds a cuff around her left ankle then sighs// ".... Figures.."

Jazz~

"Ugh, that jerk!" //Looks up, around the room// "Who is he!??"

Jaiden~

//Stares down at her ankle, hypnotized// ".... I think i know."

Jazz~

//Gasps// "Jaid, you got to tell him!!.. The quicker we get out of here, the better!"

Jaiden~

"Mmm.... I don't want to tell him just yet..."

Jazz~

"Youu said what?!"

Jaiden~

"I want to see what else he can do..." //Sways her foot side to side and grabs onto the cuff//

Jazz~

"What eelse he can—-Ohh my gosh, noow you're sounding just like him.... Whaat if he's ugly?"

Jaiden~

"He's not..." //Smiles to herself//