CHAPTER 4, "THUNDER"

THE NORMAL
CHAPTER 4, "THUNDER."

"You want me to stay with you?"

—-

SHOICHI, ZENITSU AND an annoyed [Name] walked down many rooms of the building which led to never ending rooms. It was safe to say that one person from the trio was slowly losing their mind.

".. Excuse me-" Shoichi started as he pulled onto Zenitsu's haori. Though before he can even finish, Zenitsu beat him to it.

"Ah!" Zenitsu screamed, as he jumped up in the air in fright. He was scared of the mere interaction of a little kid. [Name] couldn't help but think this guy was more of a wimp than she was.

"S-shoichi! G-give me a signal next time when you want to say something!" He stuttered as he held up his hands.

[Name] finally had enough of his weak behavior.

This damn boy is a demon slayer yet is a fucking wimp?

She walked over to the shaky boy, and gripped the collar of his kimono.

"Listen you fuckhead, you're a damn demon slayer eh? So why don't you fucking act like a prodigy and stop wimping around. I'm more terrified than you and I'm not even supposed to be in this place!" [Name] spatted at him and she held a menacing look. Even if he was taller than her, she made sure they were at the same height as she glared at him.

She just wanted to go home and hug her family. She wanted to tell them she was sorry for her behavior about demons. But instead, she got too cocky and now on a verge of death.

"M-miss, I think you went too far! He's not saying anything!" Shoichi said in a shaky voice, trying his best to make [Name] let go of the poor boy. However, she ignored him.

"I just want to go back to being a farmer, so why don't you do all of us a favor and be an actual leader. Okay?" She mockingly held a sweet smile towards the yellow-haired boy who still was silent after her rant.

Zenitsu, who was pulled down by [Name] stared at her in awe as she glared at him. If anybody was in his position, he was sure they would've peed their pants a little.

But seeing her take control of him with her words seemed to not bother him at all. Instead, it made her even more attractive. The way her eyebrows scrunched in disgust as she held him in her most tightest grip she could hold.

It was all so attractive. Why was it attractive to him?

He then held a lazy smile as he seemed to forget about the place he was in for a second.

"Wow, Yun-chan. Are you always this threatening?" Zenitsu said with a dreamy tone in his voice, trying to act offended but failing.

[Name] widened her eyes as a surprised anime gasp left her throat. Her grip soften as she suddenly felt at unease the way he spoke.

What the fuck? Is he bluffing?

Just as she was about to tell him off once more, something interrupted her from doing so. More like, an inhuman growl.