The best in Apex

(Towa POV)

Towa was in total disbelief. From all the videos and streams he has watched Y/n play she never thought he was THIS good.

Aqua: Well I guess that's why he's called the Apex Predator of Apex Legends. Even RPR didn't stand a chance against him.

Towa: .............

Aqua: Towa? You there?

Towa: Aqua senpai..... how be we invite Y/n san to our party?

Aqua: WHAT!? Are you serious? He's Y/n! There's a 99% percent chance he would probably cuss at us for even trying to invite him!

Towa: But it's better than not trying right?

Aqua: ......... Alright fine. But if he cusses at us don't get mad at me.

(Y/N POV)

Y/n: Man that was to easy. Here I thought averaging 18 kills in the Apex Predator rank was easy.

Y/n: Hm? What's this, one of my teammates from last game invited me? Yo chat should I tell they're trash and leave?

After he said this chat went crazy and started exploding with "PLEASE DOOOOOOOON'T" and "NOOOOOOOOOOO".

Y/n: Alright fine. They're lucky I'm in a good mood right now.

Y/n clicked the invite from Aqua. And now he was in the same party with them.

As he entered he got a donation from RandomHololiveFan again.

It says: Hehe looks like it worked. You're currently playing with 2 vtubers from a company called Hololive. Hololive is an idol group with virtual youtubers, virtuals youtubers are people who use 2d or 3d avatars as their look! You should actually check them out right now as their also streaming right now! They're called Towa Ch. and Aqua Ch.

Y/n: They're streaming right now? Well I guess I could check it out.

Y/n opened chrome but to his mistake 100k people saw one tab that caught there eye.

Nhentai.net/g/376136

Y/n tried to close the tab but it was too late. Thousands of clippers had already clipped them and are now about to post it.

Y/n: If any of you clippers or just anybody post it on any social media platform. I WILL PERSONALLY FIND YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND FUCK YOUR MOM AND YOUR SISTER. AND AFTER IM DONE WITH THEM I WILL PERSONALLY CUM ON YOUR MOUTH UNTIL YOU CANT BREATH ANY LONGER.

He says this in a threatening and menacing voice

This made the chat empty for a minute and it made all the clippers think of their life.

Y/n: Alright! Let's search them up.

Y/n goes to youtube and types Towa Ch. And their she was also streaming right now.

Y/n: Oh so that hololivedude was right! Let's check what she's doing right now.

As Y/n pressed the stream all he could hear was.

"IM IN THE SAME PARTY AS Y/N SAN! AQUA SENPAI THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And then Y/n closed the tab.

Y/n: Well, that was quite shocking.

Y/n: Well what should I do now?

His chat says that he should try to get into a discord call with him.

Y/n: Why should I!? Just kidding I'll do it. But first what's their discord accounts?

His chat tells him their discord accounts.

Y/n opens discord, adds them and now he waits.

Y/n: So before we continue this stream I just wanna tell you that this stream is sponsored by RAID SHADOW LEGENDS! And now I gotta go the bathroom!

Y/n gets up from his chair and walks to the kitchen to get some weed- I mean seaweed and some water. He starts gobbling the seaweed in an instant leaving nothing behind, except the container. He then chugs the water down and heads back.

(Meanwhile)

In Y/n's room chat has now gone from 0 to literally bonkers.

The reason why was because both Towa and Aqua accepted.

His chat was now spamming POG everywhere.

(Y/n POV)

He returns to his tabe and notices that chat is now spamming POG.

Y/n: Yo they accepted the call? And they're calling me?

Y/n joins the call and he hears the two speaking japanese which he can clearly understand.

(Speaking japanese will still be the same)

Towa: -till can't believe we're in the same call as Y/n san!

Aqua: Hey aqua quiet down he's here!

Y/n: What in the world.

Towa: Hello! Me name isu Towa! Dish is my prendo Aqua senpai!

Y/n: Hm.... fuck you.

Towa: WHA-

Y/n: Just kidding! Your voices are really cute btw!

Y/n speaks in japanese surprising Towa, Aqua and chat.

Towa: YOU CAN SPEAK JAPANESE. AHHHHHHH-

Queue Roundabout