A Favor

Y/n patiently waited for the two to say something after Towa went crazy. And while waiting he checked what chat was doing.

Y/n'sDada: Nobody is prouder than I am boy! I have been watching Y/n when he was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, I remember that iconic meme when you said "Oh baby a triple!". I was your first subscriber, your first viewer and even the first person to like your videos and streams.

Y/n: Well I wouldn't have done it without you all, I mean I was just a 12 year old boy playing Call of Duty modern Warfare 2 in the summer. And now look at me! So once again, thank you!

Y/n: Anyways what's taking them so long.

Y/n say as he unmutes his mic.

Y/n: Yo guys what's taking you so lo-

But as he was speaking Y/n's wifi disconnected.

Y/n: What? Hello! FOR FUCKS SAKE! NOT AGAIN!

Y/n grabs a broom and searches for the wifi router.

Y/n: Ah there you are.

Y/n then smashes the wifi router a couple of times until he even breaks the table.

Y/n: FUCK!

Y/n: Wait.... I have another router! FUCK!

Y/n goes back to his pc and connects to the other router. After he connects to the other router he unmutes his mic.

Y/n: Yo! Sorry I had to smash up my router since it broke down but I've finally reconnected now!

Towa/Aqua: Ah no problemu Y/n san!

Y/n: So chat tells me that you two are big fans of me?

Aqua: Oh no! I'm just a fan but Towa here is probably your biggest fan!

TIMESKIP

After some more talking and about 12 more games Y/n helped Towa and Aqua reach the Master rank averaging 22 kills per game while Towa and Aqua only managed to get 3 kills on the span of those 6 games. And Y/n himself got to the Apex Predator rank.

Y/n: So that's it for today and thank you everyone!

But before Y/n could end the stream his chat said something that caught his eye.

Y/nSIMP69: Y/n could you please say the line!

Y/n: Well I could say it if you donate a 100$.

And on queue the same person donated 100$.

Y/nSIMP68: Could you do it now!?!

Y/n: You really had to ask huh? Geez fine.

Y/N: Sayanora~

Y/n said one word which made all the girls watching have nose bleeds and even made some have an orgasm by just hearing it.

Y/n: Alright Alright this is goodbye now! Y/n signing out! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

Y/n then ended the stream.

Y/n: Man what time is it?

Y/n check his clock to see that it is now 6PM.

Y/n: Yo what! I missed lunch? Well I guess I could make myself a big dinner to eat.

Y/n then headed to the kitchen grabbing 3 eggs, some leftover rice, wagyu beef, soy sauce and some siracha.

Y/n first grabbed a pan and heated it. After it was hot enough he added the beef which he had already cut into small pieces beforehand. After it was rare enough he took it out placing it aside. On another pan he added some oil and the 3 eggs which he scrambled. While he was doing this he was also cooking garlic and onions on the pan he used to cook the beef with. He then adds the rice and beef which he mixes to make it become fried rice. He places the rice on to a large bowl and place the bowl on top of a plate removing it revealing perfectly shaped fried rice. He then folds the egg and places it on top of the rice creating, Fried Omurice!