CHAPTER SIX

Everything was still mostly the same with several new faces around the neighborhood And quite a few people that would like a bit of a helping hand in the neighborhood folks

What was he to do but help them out a bit, right?

This was just work right not Something illegal right ?

Sunday

After the banquet vale:

7:00 am

Jaune Arc was definitely going to go to hell for this. To hell, or to jail or a divorce if he was unlucky enough, It was so wrong to be here at this moment in time, embarrassed enough to not be able to ring the doorbell right now. The sound of a taxi door slamming was loud, but the feeling inside his chest kept on hammering, after what he did with Jessica, he was more ashamed of himself How could he betray her trust like that He did it all to protect his new found life and relationship but in reality he knew he doesn't deserve it at all, he just made things worse on this day when she will find out about it what he did on this very day. everything they wants to be it will be gone he has to own up to his own mistake he messed up big time and he doesn't knows she will even forgive him ever He knew how team Rwby reacted When his transfer papers were revealed to the public They never took it very well not even his team made things better everything went bad to worst and he's doing it all over again with winter He's so ashamed and he feels like a true failure He couldn't protect anything at all now he is just nothing like before.

What would he even say to his wife, who was behind that door, in the house that He lived in with her for a few days He's more depressed than anything He knows that he messed up He needs to make sure he makes it up amends with her thing will be a better choice but it doesn't has the strength to even tell her what he did so what's the worth of his promise now He can go back to his own family's house in Vale that his family owned back in the day, his wife, a woman that he knew to be a strict, cold ball-busting woman that can kick him on an instant she can even rip his heart out and now he pulled this stunt As he slowly marches up to the door he was standing right in front of it preparing himself to open it You surprised that she didn't open it He knows how time punctual she is but he doesn't knows what to do but he is with a mission in mind. he has to go and make sure that he returned home on time he did promise huh.

It had been two gruelling years of working his ass off at the restaurant that he'd managed to get into, without even considering the other things that were in store for him like His family and friends all were established in the world, without even the faintest hint that they would be slowing down any, to let him understand the sheer difference between the other sisters that he had, knowing that on the comparing scale of worth, he wasn't worth very much.

"Oh, Jaune? You're Jaune Arc, yes?"

He turned his head to see the neighbor, Mrs. Reina, a woman that had always been nice and chipper whenever he'd ran into her, the streaks of silver in her hair still giving her that youthful look, as her body and health looked as fine as it could be, Jaune swallowing heavily at the sight of her things to was packing within the shirt that she wore.

It wasn't like it was wrong to think about will being of a woman and her family, who was thirty-four, if Jaune guessed right. Sofia had been his wife babysitter when she'd been young, when her sister had been unwilling to take care of her mother alcohol problem, the older woman giving him a smile.

"Winter told me that you will be coming so she told me that to give you this spare key so you can enter the house whenever you like She had to go urgently because she had some urgent business at beacon so she left in a hurry so this is what she gave me" the woman told him as she hand him a house key She then smiled and left towards the street and went on her walk as Jaune kept on watching when she finally left He was more shocked and them he just sigh an active relief then he took the key placed it in the lock You turn the key opening the door and he went inside Then he secretly closed the door took off his shoes and place them on the shoe rack then he hanged his coat on The coat rack and gone inside slowly and when inside the living room and he sat down just for a few minutes thinking for what to do You brought out his phone and placed it on the table You didn't know what to do anymore he just need a few minutes He was still panicking for what he has done then his stomach started to gravel He understood his time for breakfast We got up and he went towards the kitchen when he went towards the kitchen he saw there was a plate had a sticky note on it he went close to see what it was written when he's picked us sticky note and checked it was written