The Third Level

"REX",Ben yelled,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?".

"Vacation",Rex answered.

"Ben do you know him",Luffy
asked and Ben nodded.

"Meet Rex Salazar",Ben introduced,"He is a friend but why are you here?".

"Paradox told me to help you out",Rex answered,"So I invaded a Marine base,wreck
thousand of marine and intentionally got caught.I even kick a Vice-Admiral ass so they send me to Level 2".

"Are you son of a devil",Buggy yelled,"WHO WOULD WANT TO GET CAUGHT IN THIS PRISON SO THAT YOU CAN WAIT FOR A FRIEND TO CREATE A COMMOTION ON THE GREATEST PRISON IN THE WORLD"

Ben,Luffy and Rex raise their hands and Buggy and Mr.3 looked at them as if they were some demon.

"Are you all son of a devil",Mr,3 asked.

"Gramps told me my mother was a woman",Luffy said

"My mother is Sandra Tennyson",Ben said

"And my mother is Violeta Salazar",Rex said

"They may not be a devil",
Rex started.

"But they sure become one on Black Friday",Ben finished

"Black Friday?",One of the prisoner asked.

"You know a day after holiday where things are sold at low price,and the salesman make a good offer in shopping place",Rex explained.

"Oh"

"Yeah,I remember,my mother would always go crazy if she were to see a sale".

"My mother is really crazy,
she once destroyed 50 people for a dress.It was like the Mud Fighting I saw when I was 5".

"That's crazy but my mother literally came in the shop with flamethrower and threatened everyone for the dress"

"All of your story are crazy but my literally forgot about her Mother funeral for the dress".

Everyone shut up and looked at the guy.

"Woman",Ben said and Rex started to laughed.

Soon one by one, everyone in
Level 2 start laughing even Luffy because he experienced Nami.

Meanwhile, on the same level where Ace is being held prisoner, that same hulking figure from earlier had just entered Ace's cell. However, it appeared that Ace was going to have some company.

Another mysterious figure had been chained to the wall of his cell, and that strange creature that was armed with a mace had put him there.

"I'm not..." said a grisly voice. "I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!"

The hulking beast then threw its mace down on the figure's head before it left the cell.

"Ah...I can't move. I can't even lift a finger.",the figure said.

"Looks like they've given you another good beating",Ace said, "Eh, boss?"

"Don't be silly, Ace," said the figure, "These wounds are nothing! It's my heart that really hurts, because I'm not able to do what's right!"

It was revealed that Ace's company was a Fishman.
He is known as
"First Son Of The Sea" Jimbei, corner Warlords of the Sea.

"Jimbei", Ace muttered.

"I can't die",said Jimbei "At least not yet, Ace! I don't care if I used to be one of the Seven Warlords! That title means nothing to me!But I'd gladly give up all I had, even my life...to stop this war!"