Ben Tennyson Unleashed

Lurk and Shadow Luffy jump at the Admirals, ready to defeat them.

"WHY DON'T YOU RELEASE ACE?",The duo shouted.

Shadow Luffy slam the log on Aokiji and Lurk slash Kizaru.To their annoyance,the log froze and Lurk went pass through Kizaru

"Shadow Domain",From the ground many shadow came out and trap the Admirals inside a shadow sphere,"LUFFY!"

Shadow Luffy jump at Ace and to Lurk shock,the shadow domain was freezing.

"No way, he's freezing shadow",Lurk said shock,
"His ice can freeze everything.Light,Shadow and even invisible concepts"

Outside Whitebeard was planning something.

Meanwhile Lurk look above at Luffy in worry,"LUFFY!!!BE CAREFUL!!!THESE GUYS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN EASILY"

Shadow Luffy use Gear 2.
His black body was releasing black steam

The Shadow Domain broke apart and Lurk charge at the Admirals.

"NO YOU DON'T",He went for Kizaru but it was too late as Kizaru turn into light and the light move towards Luffy.

With a quick thinking he try trap the light beam inside a shadow domain but to Lurk horror Kizaru escape barely.

"How troublesome",Lurk turn around and behind him stood Aokiji with a spear made out of ice.

Shadow Luffy was about to reach Ace but to his horror Kizaru appear infront of him.

Aokiji throw the spear and Kizaru went to kick with his glowing leg.

The kick hit Shadow Luffy in the stomach and the spear went through Lurk shoulder.

The duo spit blood.And,the force,behind the throw and the kick,send Shadow Luffy and Lurk flying back.

The duo crash into the ground and Sengoku look at the executioner of Ace.

"Proceed", Sengoku order the executioner.

But to Sengoku and many shock a shadow spear and sand blade came.

The sand slash one executioner across the stomach while the spear went through the executioner head.

Lurk was panting and turn around and saw Crocodile looking at Sengoku.It look like he didn't care he kill someone.

"He help us?",Lurk said confused at Crocodile.

"You bastard",Sengoku said as every marine point their weapons towards Crocodile,
"I thought it was our advantage to have you since you hold a grudge against Whitebeard.

Luffy meanwhile,got up and look at Lurk in relief,"Those two guys."

Marco meanwhile stand on top of a encircling wall,"What is this?I thought I could finally show off"

"I can kill that dying geezer later", Crocodile said,"But
before that,I don't want to let taste victory"

From behind Doflamingo cut Crocodile head off,and the fallen head turn into sand.

Doflamingo walk towards Crocodile,"Hey,Croc guy! You're going to reject my offer and team up with Whitebeard.You make me jealous.Fufufu"

Doflamingo laugh and Crocodile head regenerated,
"Who said I'm teaming up with anyone?"

Both of them went to attack.
Crocodile hook and Doflamingo foot collided and manu marines who surrounded them were send flying far out of the plaza and into the ocean.