The Two Conquerors

Ragna turn around and scoff.

"What bring you here Eon?",
Ragna asked.

"A warning, Ragna",Eon said.

"What?",Ragna asked.

"Your destiny",Eon said and Ragna look at him a little curious.

"Go on",Ragna said,"I'm interested"

"You're planning to kill Whitebeard but be careful Ragna",Eon said with seriousness,"In the fight there is chances for theree possibilities "

"Three possibilities huh?",
Ragna said putting his hand on his chin.

"Yes",Eon nodded his head,
"Chances for your victory is only 20%"

"It's more than enough",Ragna said confidently. "I'm the student of Vilgax. I'll overcome the odds.What are the other two"

"50% chance you will lose",
Eon said and then became serious,"And 30% chance this world would be destroyed"

"That's my future down there",Ragna look down at Whitebeard,"But I won't allow fate to kill me right here.I will create my own future"

"Prepare yourself Ragna",Eon was about to leave,"You're an important piece for me.Make sure you don't ruin anything"

A portal appear and Eon went into the portal.

"Eon,the evil Tennyson",
Adriana chuckled,"Never expected that he would help you"

"It's for his own gain",Ragna sighed,"Also be ready Adriana....our time is about to arrive"

On the battlefield Ace look a little surprised.Luffy had recovered.

Akainu was about to deal with them but Whitbeard block his way.

"You'll have to deal with me first Magma Brat", Whitbeard chuckled.

"Why can't you people from old era be in the grave already",Akainu fist turn into Magma and he prepared to punch.

Whitebeard saw it and block it with his weapon.

"Cause we still have to teach some lessons to brat like you",
Whitbeard chuckled and Akainu groa.Akainu jump back.

His Magma fist was now covered in black substance and Whitebeard fist in quake bubble.

Their fist collided,the air broke and a strong shockwave travelled the whole planet.

Meanwhile,The rampaging trio manage to hold on and when the shockwave dissaper they shot forward

trio manage to hold on and when the shockwave dissaper they shot forward.

"Let's go.",Rex smirk and the duo nodded.

The rampaging trio run forward and suddenly Coby came to block their way.

"Ben,Rex",Luffy said in a serious tone,"Let me deal with this"