Terrible Situation! Blackbeard Reaches A New Height

"Gum Gum Jet Pistol!" Luffy shouted as he slammed his fist into Blackbeard's stomach, sending the man flying across the room

"Atta Boy",Four Arms smirked.

"I want to have some fun too"
Rex smirked as he transformed his left arm into the big fat sword, ready to kick Blackbeard ass.

"STAY OUT OF THIS",Luffy shouted.

"Huh?",Rex asked

"Let him do it",Four Arms grabbed Rex shoulder,
"The Blackbeard without a beard is the reason his brother life is in danger.
Let's interfere if anything happens"

"Captain...."The Sniper of Blackbeaed Pirates said a little worry as his captain grabbed his head and screamed in anguish as he rolled across the floor.

"I WON'T LET ACE DIE",Luffy
shouted....

Blackbeard got up and black fist were releasing from his body.

"Gomu Gomu No Jet..."Luffy charged forward and while in mid-air he prepared for another punch.

"Vortex",Before he could make his move, Blackbeard sucked Luffy into what looked like a black hole in his hand. Luffy couldn't fight against the pull and he was now trapped in Blackbeard's grip.

When Blackbeard grabbed him, Luffy immediately lost his Second Gear. Blackbeard smiled viciously as he rammed Luffy into the floor, causing blood to fly out of the rubberman's mouth.

"STRAW HAT BOY!",Bon shouted.

"I heard bones cracking",
Rex said.

"Same"Four Arms agreed.

Now Luffy was the one rolling on the floor. He was screaming at the top of his lungs about how much it hurt.

"Blood?", Crocodile asked,
"I thought he was rubber"

Luffy eventually recovered and jumped away from Blackbeard. He looked baffled at what just happened as his Second Gear returned. The side of his head was bleeding badly.

"Blood?" Luffy whispered as he wiped his face.

Blackbeard laughed. "I can tell by your face that you have no idea what just happened. Your brother Ace had the same expression and that's how I won against him. You get it yet? Devil Fruit powers are useless against me!"

"Fatass, gonna stab you and make you lose some weight",
Rex above him yelled as he brought down his big fat sword.

But to Rex suprise Blackbeard caught the blade.

Suddenly Black Mist were travelling around Rex blade and Rex was seeing his nanites covered in black mist.

Rex screamed in pain and Blackbeard for some reason look delightful.

Suddenly blue lines travelled on Blackbeard right arm and to everyone suprised Blackbeard right arm transformed into Smack Hands

Everyone in the third level looked shocked.

"This is amazing", Blackbeard laughed and punched Rex in the stomach with his own version of Smack Hands.

Rex spit blood as his ribs were broken and he was send flying back but luckily Four Arms caught him.

Rex got up and glared at Blackbeard who was looking at his new nanites abilities.

"Captain what happened?",
Burgess asked,"Did you somehow absorb the brat abilities"

"You don't use Devil Fruit do you?", Blackbeard asked Rex with a laugh.

"I don't",Rex angrily answered.