I'm a freaking Alien

Benie tried her best to get the strange device of her writ.

As Benie struggled to get the device off she accidentally pressed a button on it and then the top of the device popped up and on it was what looked like a strange creature.

Benie, not exactly sure what the creature or device was, she used her finger to drive the top back down and immediately after doing so the device emitted a strange blinding green light enveloped Benie's entire body.

Benie closed her eyes due to the intensity of the light but upon opening her eyes she became shocked to see what had happened to her.

Her entire body had changed in to some kind of strange fiery monstrous form.

Benie upon seeing what had happened to her body screamed out of fear, shock and confusion

"I'M ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It took Benie a few moments to calm down but eventually she did.

"Okay, calm down Benie" said Benie with a deep breath, calming herself down.

"Okay, now let's see if we can figure what happened here" Benie said to her while around in circle.

"You found a strange device in the wood, it attached itself to your writ and now you're a flaming monster. That sounds about right" Benie said to herself, trying desperately to think of away to switch back to her form.

"Hmmm, if hitting the device of my writ causes me to turn in to this thing then maybe" Benie then looked at hee writ hoping to see the device that turned her in to living torch but was shocked to see that it was no longer in her writ.

"Oh c'mon where did that blasted watch go" said Benie looking around for the device that turned her into a flaming freak.

After a while of searching Benie noticed the strange small metal disc like object with a on symbol that laid on the center of her chest.

"What the..." Said Benie thinking for a moment before hitting the disc.

Then in a flash of green light Benie transformed back in to her old human self.

"That's a weird place to put a turn of button" Benie said to herself.

"Benie" yelled two voice in woods.

Benie upon hearing them instantly recognized them as her Grandpa and annoying cousin Gwen.

Benie looked at the device which was now back on her writ before sighing deeply before going to her Grandpa and Gwen.

"Hey Grandpa" greeted Benie as she reached Max and Gwen.

"Benie" said Max, relieved to have found his granddaughter.

"See, I told you she was alright" said Gwen causing Benie to glare at her.

"I'm just glad you're alright kiddo" said Max.

Gwen then noticed the device on Benie's writ.

"What's thing on you're arm" asked Gwen.

"It's nothing" said Benie before using her arm to cover the strange alien device on her writ.

"Let me see what's on you writ Benie" said Max with a stern voice.

Benie upon seeing the serious look Max gave her decided to show Max the device.

"What is it Grandpa" asked Gwen.

"I'm not sure but I think it's some kind of watch" said Max while examining the device.

"Where did you get it" asked Max.

Benie upon hearing what Max said hesitated to speak, not knowing how to start telling him and his cousin how she got the device which was now stuck to her writ.

Benie, far after a few moments of silence finally opened her mouth but before she could speak something caused an explosion from behind them.

Benie, now on the floor, along with her Grandpa and Gwen.

Benie then looked up with horror in her eyes upon seeing what attacked them.

It was some kind of alien drone with deadly laser beams attached to it.

To be continued.....

A/n
Finally done, anyway, you all knowing the drill, vote, comment and enjoy.
I'm out of here, don't know when I'm coming back though.
But until will meet again.