~Chapter 6💫Gambling~

Tokyo, Shinjuku, 8pm

The day passed and today was the big day, the mission can start.

Like Mikey planned, everybody will have their own posts.

Kanji and Takeomi were at the entrance of the playing games.

Ran, Rindou and Koko were already starting to serving and also keep checking the people here.

Kakucho and Izana weren't there yet cause they are the ones who will search the informations and the girls if they found them. So they will get there when the situation is getting chaotic.

Finally, Mikey, Takemichi, Hanma and Sanzu were together at the entrance.

There were a lot of people, it was friday so it was logical. Plus, it was already 8pm so yeah.

"We will meet if something happens okay? Go play some games and we will join when he will show up." Mikey said and everybody nodded.

Of course, they were disguised for anybody recognise them.

And now, everybody walked to their own ways.

Takemichi was confused because it was literally his first time in a casino with so much people and... He don't even know how to play a game...!

"I can guide you!~" Hanma suggested as he showed his big smile to Takemichi.

"No thanks I can go by myself." Takemichi rolled his eyes and walked quickly away from Hanma.

Takemichi's POV

Okay. I'm a bit fucked up but uhmm... I guess it's not hard to play games right?

Mikey gave us each 128'245,43¥... So uh I think I'm good.

I already saw some series with gambling and stuffs... But I would never imagine myself in one of these situations!!

Walking around the casino isn't a good idea, I already saw Mikey and Sanzu gambling... And Hanma also knows his way, he was in one of those games with the cherries, money, smileys and... I dunno I never saw one in real life okay?!

As I was walking, I noticed a good game just made for me!

They said it was the most easiest game. The blackjack game.

Basically, you have to to beat the Bank, represented by the dealer, without going over 21 otherwise you lose your bet.

Easy right? I can win easily a lot of money hehe!!

"H-Hey can I join too?" I asked a bit dumb to ask but whatever---

The man who was playing the dealer glanced at me and just nodded.

Yes! My chance!!!

"Takemichy. What the fuck are you doing?"

Uh? Oh! Right we have a little microphone for communication. Mikey talked now!