~Chapter 10💫Recruiting is difficult~

After what Mikey done to Takemichi, Koko and Takeomi helped him.

"Your leg hurts...?" Koko asked.

Takemichi just shook his head.

Takeomi and Koko looked at each other worried.

They got him to Koko's room, he had some bandages and all kind of things to heal.

Takemichi sat down slowly on one chair and Takeomi stayed next to him as Koko took his medicine stuff.

"I can't believe he still punch you, he already did ONE time and now again... Gosh." Koko said angrily.

"It's true that... He doesn't care at all about Takemichi's health... Or even feelings." Takeomi add as he looked at Takemichi.

"Hey, it's gonna okay. We will help you anyways! Right Kokonoi?"

"Of course we will, you're the one I trust Takemichi." Koko said as he walked towards him.

Takemichi looked at both of them and sobbed a bit.

"H-Hey!!! Don't cry!? What's wrong?! Did I say something bad?" Koko panicked with Takeomi.

"No... You guys are just fantastic... Thanks." Takemichi smiled.

They smiled too and Koko started to desinfect the wounds of Takemichi's face and also leg.

"He really didn't go easy..." Takeomi said as he looked at the leg of Takemichi.

Takemichi just looked sad and had enough of this. But he didn't know what to do else... Except trying to find people who can help him.

He already got Draken, Taiju, Hanma, Yuzuha, Koko, Takeomi.

He still needs to call Senju tho, but he was a bit worried about Takeomi and what he will think about it.

Takemichi looked up at Takeomi slowly.

Takeomi was just focusing on how Koko was healing Takemichi's leg but then noticed Takemichi looking at him.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm... I... I wanted to tell you something actually..."

"Sure, what is it?" Takeomi smiled.

Takemichi started to explain his plan and how he wanted Senju, Wakasa and Benkei to join him too in his new gang.

But suddenly Takeomi just walked away a bit and then come back---

Koko and Takemichi looked confused--

"I-- Hold on--- I don't think it's--- You know..."

"It's not what? Spill it out!!" Koko said pissed off.

"Well... I didn't talk to them since... Brahman got dissolved... And I guess... They didn't really appreciate that i choose to follow Mikey's side, the winner side I said..." Takeomi explained.

Takemichi was understanding more now, on why Takeomi was nervous by this idea and also by why he came to Bonten. But he still needed more information.

"Huh. This is a very good idea actually. I also choose winners! And for the money too of course duh!" Koko smirked.

"... Takeomi, I'm sure they won't misunderstood you. After all, they were you best friends and Senju is your sister. I will arrange all this don't worry!" Takemichi smiled and tried to got up.

Koko told him to stay a bit down cause Mikey kicked his leg pretty hard... Again... Always the leg or the arm...

But suddenly, someone knocked at the door and entered. It was Kakucho!