~Chapter 12💫Changing paths~

"This first meeting can now begin

"This first meeting can now begin...!" Takemichi said confident before sitting down on a chair.

Everybody did too.

It was a big room with a big round table, so everybody could see everyone and also listen to Takemichi.

"So? Are we all gonna introduce ourselves? Or just pretend we know each other?" Hanma started, a bit sarcastically.

"Well, some of you are familiar with each other right?" Takemichi said.

It was at that moment everybody looked suspiciously at each other.

"Tch! I don't gave a fuck about the others. Takemichi is the only one I'm interested right now." Yuzuha said and smiled.

Takemichi just looked surprised and blushed a bit--

"Bitch, we are all here for him anyways!... And also the money..." Almost screamed Koko already annoyed--

"The fuck did you call me you nasty looking cat?" Yuzuha was about to beat Koko but Takeomi interfered.

"Come on, it's not for that we are here to talk about. Right Takemichi?" Takeomi said.

Takemichi just nodded: "I formed this gang for Mikey actually... I need to save him, but I couldn't do it alone. I needed some help. Your guy's help. And especially y'all in person!" Takemichi explained.
As he stood up he continued explaining: "Some of y'all wants revenge, I want that too. I lost so many important... People."

Takemichi then talked about what was his attention and what he wanted to offer everyone who agrees to follow him. He first explained that it was for saving Mikey, of course, this was his only goal. But, he don't know how to go back in time or how to change Mikey in this timeline, so all the people they lost, are lost forever.
But this wasn't for nothing, with some help, they will be able to get back Mikey in the real path, the good path.

That's why he told the members that are now here, to join him.

Taiju and Yuzuha, for revenge, Takemichi agreed too that it was also quite for this reason. After what Bonten did.

Draken, Angry and Smiley are here for saving Mikey, even tho Mikey is lost and can do whatever he wants, they still wants to see the Mikey that they all knew. The same reason for Takemichi too.

Takeomi and Koko are just helping Takemichi, they also have plans for more money so it was a win-win situation!

Wakasa and Benkei are joining because of Senju, and she wants to beat Mikey too, that's why she agreed to follow Takemichi and also because they are kinda besties now!

Hanma is just here for the fun, nothing more!~

"I just need help to stop Bonten. With Izana, Kakucho and the Haitanis still by Mikey's side, it's hard for me to ave him. And the most difficult is Sanzu of course." Takemichi talked about.