Chapter 1 Meeting My Mistress for the first and final time....

Jack's P.O.V
I've always noticed that I've craved a dominant woman's touch. Loved to have her heeled boots dragged down me. Almost killed by the heel going in my throat or body. This way she has me mentally and physically. I've tried having sessions with different dominatrixes but none of them seemed rough on me enough.  They're too scared to inflict too much pain on my body. Always asking every few minutes if I'm okay to continue when they barely did anything at all. That all completely changed when I met Mistress Kurri. Even though we've only talked  over our phones she makes me be aggressive on my body by making me do different tasks everyday that gets more dangerous everyday. Now that we're been talking for 8 months she said I can finally  ready to meet her in person. I'm thrilled to be able to meet her after all this time. She made me make sure no one knew we were going to meet though so there's no way  we can  get     caught . I had everything settled the week before and told everyone that I  just needed a weekend away from everything. Then I  packed me a over night bag just in case I stayed over after our session. The drive was kinda Faraway so I got up slightly early and headed out to meet my mistress. After I drove for over 2and a half  hours I finally pulled up to the address she made me write down the night before. As I got to the end of the long  dirt road I see what looks like a abandoned cabin but I could also tell it wasn't  because there was  smoke coming up  from the chimney. As I get out of my car and shut the door I see who I assume is my mistress exit the front door wearing a short skin tight latex dress with elbow length gloves and knee high heeled boots the outfit being all black. Her makeup she wore was done elegantly but at the same time edgy. I nervously walk up to her as she beckons me over with her gloved covered finger. When I reach her she speaks in her hypnotizing voice. "Strip of all your clothing " Mistress Kurri commanded me in a strict and firm tone. I quickly strip and lay my clothes in a pile on the ground. She makes me quickly pick the pile of clothes up and carry them inside. looking around the cabin I see it's  actually quite nicely furnished with a couch in front of the fire place and a foot stool to prop your feet on. Then there's 2 other doors on each side of the archway of the kitchen.  Mistress kurri makes me drop the clothes in the fire by kicking the clothes out of my hands. "Hey those where my clothes" I go to say but Mistress says to  kiss her boot covered toes as she said I've been bad by questioning her judgement. As I kneel down and kiss her boots I suddenly feel groggy. M-mist- is all I get out of my mouth as I collapse onto the ground out completely out cold. As I pass out I hear Mistress Kurri  say " you dreadfully awful  boy should of never started talking to me now you will pay the intimate price"