chapter 3 The Chase Has Begun....

Mistress Kurri's P.O.V
Every time that I have a new boy toy to hunt and tease it's as  exhilarating as the very first time I started hunted. They never even  know what's going to happen to them until they're already doomed to be done for. Usually I just pick them online and have all traces of myself wiped once I'm done with them. This hunt that I have for  Jack would be no different the rest of them. Even then there will be plenty more after I'm done with him. As I get done thinking those thoughts I notice that Jack has tripped over a large log that was in the middle of the path. I see that he tries to muffle his cries of pain not knowing I am nearby him. The beeping of the remote of the shock collar gets louder announcing where I'm located at. Jack tries to get up but crumbles back down and screams in pain. I walk over to him putting the heel of my boot on top of his chest and put pressure on it. He coughs a lot from the pressure of my heel on top of his chest. "H-how did y-you find me so q-quick" Jack stutters out after he's done coughing. I kick him in his face knocking his glasses off in the process.His downright disrespectful behavior of not addressing me as Mistress Kurri will not go unpunished. I grab his glasses and drop them right in front of me and crush them into pieces. Then I grab him by his neck lifting him up and slightly choke him telling him " You will address me with upmost respect and call me Mistress Kurri even though your about to die" I end with a smirk on my lipstick covered lips. His eyes even as they squint trying to see me clearly widen out of fear. No! Please! Jack whimpers and pleads for his life as he grabs my hands that is still slightly choking him trying to free his self. I throw him down as I see he's about to black out from oxygen loss. He gasps for air and coughs a lot holding his neck. I grab him by his shock collar and drag him all the way back to my cabin. As we go Jack gets scraped and cut with different rocks, sticks and whatever else that's on the forest ground. Even though he pleads and begs to be let go and he wants to live thrashing in my hold, I don't let go or loosen my grip on the collar. I get to the back of my cabin where I like to  skin my prey at. Even though I drop Jack to the ground he can't move as I crush his ankle with a loud CRACK!
He sobs loudly in pain grabbing his ankle and cradles it as his foot is turned in an unnatural direction. Once I have my skinning area is set up and a tarp is set down under it I turn around and grin down at him and turn his head up and told him Let's get to skinning in a singsong voice. He looks at me and screams at the top of his lungs. Its going to be fun i think to my self. I then string him by his ankles ready to get to the fun part the skinning.