chapter 2 The Fun And The Hunt Begins

(What Mistress Kurri is wearing)
Jack's P.O.V
I wake up being slightly dizzy and groggy with a small headache. When I go to move my arms up I notice I can't move them an inch. Looking down I notice that I'm still naked tied to a chair with rope in the living room of the cabin. Not knowing what I should do I call you "Mistress?" faintly as I'm confused as to what's going on. I hear who I presume Mistress Kurri walk over in front the chair I'm in . I can hear her heels softly clink against the floor. Lifting my head up she says sternly " Here's the thing mutt you are going to run from me away in the woods. If I catch you I get to string you up and gut you. If not then you would be free not like that probably though."she told me chuckling afterward. Though when she goes to untie me she told " I almost forgot your shock collar" casually. "Shock collar" I shout terrified. AHH! I cry out as she slapped me . It was so hard that hard that I a nose bleed and a gash on my upper cheek thankfully missing my glasses in the process. Even though she slapped me I had became oh so painfully hard. "You should know by now that your not allowed to question my judgement" she hissed at me squeezing my cheeks together. Mistress then let's go and goes over to a table I didn't notice before and grabs a leather shock collar with the words MISTRESS'S SLAVE in bold black lettering. Even though I love what the collar truly stands for I gulp in a deep breath as I feel the leather click into place around my neck. Seems like you like it she teases me as she presses the heel of her boot into my privates making me blush red and moan out in pain. Though there's more time for that later she states to me as she bends down and untied the ropes . She then tells me I will have a total of a 10 second head start that will make the chase be actually fun for her as I'll be slightly ahead of her. As I hear Mistress mutter the last number of the ten second count down I spring up out of the chair and run to the front door slinging it completely open. I sprint off as fast as my legs will allow as I hear what sounds like a shotgun get loaded up and my Mistress' dreadfully delightful laughter ring out. "LET THE FUN AND THE HUNT BEGIN" she shouts out and fires a bullet into the air. Hearing this makes me take off even faster than before into the woods. "I really shouldn't listened to her and not of told anyone where I was going to be at" I mumble under my breath as I run for my life.

Mistress Kurri's P.O.V
I watch as my newest and latest victim runs off into the woods not knowing it was entirely pointless anyways because the shock collar I had put on him has a tracking device implanted into the side it. I couldn't tell Jack that little fact though cause it would ruined all the fun. I giggle to my self as I walk into the woods following the beeping red dot go farther and farther into the woods on the device as I carry it and my gun into the woods.