Chapter 4 The Fun Part Skinning

Jack's P.O.V
As I'm being strung upside down by my ankles all I can feel is pain though I can feel I'm still pretty hard. Mistress Kurri runs the blade up and down my body teasing me. Leaving the threat of her stabbing me to hang in the air. I squirm and twist my body around. "Kiss and lick my boots clean since I had to go and get you from the woods" Mistress Kurri tells me sternly. Yes Mistress I mumble as my blood rushes to the top of my head. I lick and slurp up all the dirt and leafs of both of her boots until they're spotless. As I get done  she takes all my skin off slowly making it hurt even more. Only skin she leaves on is on my head on privates as she tells me she'll need it later on once she's done with me. I scream but she puts my bloody skin my mouth which doesn't taste good at all.  She marks me with a permanent marker to show where she's going to cut me up at. Then she edges me so much until I think I can't get anymore harder than what I am."Nighty night she tells me as she stabs me all over where she marked me at. My arms hang down dripping my blood on to the ground. I can barely touch Mistress' boots as I slowly close my eyes dying, never getting to have my last release.

Mistress Kurri's P.O.V
I hum and whistle to myself as I get to work of  cleaning up and cutting Jack up I put his torso in wax paper first. Then each arm and leg in wax paper too. Then I label the meat and date it and put it in my freezer for a later date. I save Jack's head and privates to mount on my wall with all my other trophies I have. I preserve both things and hang it up with my special label that says JACK #478 with the date I hunted him on. When I'm done with that I get on the internet  still in my bloody hunting clothes and find me another victim for me who is a guy named James. Let's see how this one goes I think as I type a message out to him saying "Hi I'm Mistress Kurri."