Chapter 2

Melissa p.o.v
I can't believe he just called me and idiot, then Leila said "let's just leave him alone, he's not worth it and besides he's gone already" I just sighed and went to where the owners of the shopping complex were. I took a private elevator down because if I went through the public elevator, everyone will be taking pictures and shouting and it takes a lot of time to sign autographs and take pictures.
I walked over to the room where I was going to do the photo shoots and advertisement. The place had quite changed. The floor was changed to a smart floor which looked like a live aquarium where fishes and sharks were passing by. Leila almost shouted when she saw a shark approaching her, it looked so real and i also loved the scent of the room, floral.
Then I looked at the painting it was painted white and blue with a little artwork and then there was a stage that was leveled up a bit from the ground and then a green board was placed on it.
Well I had a long way to go, we all exchanged pleasantries and I Practiced how I'll behave on the stage when doing the advertisement for the new cream being produced by the company.
After that, i wore a white towel and i had a scarf wrapped around my long hair, and then for the first scene which was set in a bathroom, it looked like i was bathing with the new soap and smiling, for the next scene was me wearing a yellow strapless bikini which exposed a lot od my brown skin colour, i used makeup and my long and thick hair was let down which made me look like a sexy black goddess. And then i smiled and held out the cream while the breeze in the fan was caught in my hair.
And then cut said the director. The director and everyone clapped and said "well down Melissa, this would be a great hit" then I said "you're welcome sir" and then he smiled and said "I'm supposed to be the one thanking you". Then I did a few more photo shoots and that was all. Finally I was done.
We went to a very expensive private restaurant and the waitress practically jumped when she saw me
Then Leila said "wow, you really tried, you looked like a sexy goddess there and now you're looking like a cat who got rained". Then i snapped "this isn't funny, please just order me pizza. I have no time to be bickering with you".
Then Leila ordered pepperoni pizza with a milkshake for two.
Then a cute and handsome guy walked in, he was wearing a suit and he looked so damn sexy he had pink lips, green eyes, pointed nose and a blonde hair, he looked like he was six feet tall, he was a white guy and he flashed a smile at our table and sat down directly opposite us. Leila was practically drooling on him and she her jaw dropped 'silly girl'
"You'll have flies in your mouth if you don't close your mouth" I joked.
Then her face turned beet red and she said "I feel like this place is so hot" then she fanned her self and said in a low voice "I don't even know how I can even eat now when there's a sexy god in front of us. And gosh, look at that smooth and silky voice".
Leila was right, the guy was pretty attractive.
Then when he was done with his call, he came over to our seat and said in a deep and sexy voice "mind if I sit with you beauties?" Then Leila muttered "you can even sit on me..., I mean o..f course you can...sit".
Then I saw a smirk on his face and then he said name's Raphael then I smiled as he took his drink then he came to sit with us. He was just so breathtaking. Then we talked for a while. Leila was just gazing at him continuously while he talked. Well he was cool and handsome but definitely not my type, Damien would always be mine.
Then he got a phone call and then left his business card on the table then he smiled and said "I must be on my way now, I've got something to do but here's my number" then he winked at Leila while she was still grinning like a high school girl in love. I just laughed at her expression. Things were going to get interesting between them

Damien's P.O.V
After my incident with Melissa, I couldn't just stop thinking about her, and I knew I had to stop this is the daughter of the people who murdered my parent and destroyed my entire family. I was planning for a revenge and here I was sitting here thinking of her god damn sexy voice and her earthly scent.
Anytime i thought of my parent, I also felt so bad and it made me hate Melissa and all black people. The bitch that I brought along with me was sitting on my lap and doing disgusting things to me. Then I suddenly told her to leave and she said in a very high pitched voice that infuriated me a lot "babe, did I do something wrong" then I looked at her with disgust "we're never going to be a thing and you know that. Just get out now" Kenzie knew how short tampered I was, so she quickly took her bag and shoes and left.
Oh Melissa and her family were going to regret what they did to me 2 years ago because once I'm fully out of school, I'll start my plan.
But I just couldn't get Melissa off my head, she was quite a beauty though and her curves 'urgh I needed to get my head out of it so I scrolled through social media and then a video of Melissa's new advertisement came in which she looked so breathtaking and sexy. Then I angrily slammed my phone and aggressively took a hard bath and then I muttered "screw you Melissa". It's been over two years since she's been in my neighborhood. I've always planned a lot of devilish things to do to her but I just couldn't do it, I failed at every attempt.
I figured out I was just attracted to her but I'm sure this attraction would go once my revenge has been completed.
********