Vision

Melissa POV
I woke up feeling rested, I was so excited I had a day off today. I had a list of things I wanted to do for the day. My best friend, Leila already made breakfast for me then she smiled at me, I smiled back at her.
Poor Leila, she's gotten her heart broken all over and over and now she's done with relationships but yesterday, she was so over Raphael, the way she looked at him, but it looked like he wasn't interested in her. I was sure going to bring them together. I smirked at that thought
Then Leila said "what's going in that little brain of yours?, lisa" then I smirked and imitated the way she was behaving when she saw Raphael then I put my hand on my neck then I bit my lips and fluttered my eyelashes and said "oh my, I'm so into Raphael, oh that deep and silky voice gets me all the time. I'm so over him, gosh that smile" then Leila said "that's not how I sound like" then I said while laughing"then how do you sound" then Leila just rolled her eyes and said "anyways, our college is ready, I signed us into one of the top colleges in this country" then I said "when are we going to resume" then she said "next week, I can't wait to go get there, it's a very big school with lots of gorgeous boys, maybe you can actually get over your crush on that shit head" then I snapped at her "don't call him that" then my stomach growled and then she laughed.
I just rolled my eyes and ate my food. It was toasted bread and vanilla drink.
Leila then said "get dressed quickly, we've some shopping to do for college" then I squealed out "I'm so excited to go to college".
A maid took my plates away after she was done setting up my bath, she added rosemary oil into the tub it made me relax. I washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I was done bathing then I put on a rainbow tank top and a Jean short then I wore black boots that reached my ankles. I wore a rainbow bandana and I let my hair down which curled down my back before I applied a light makeup then I went down the stairs.
Leila was already waiting for me downstairs, she was dressed in a casual Jean and a blue polo shirt, then she said "are you going like that?, you actually know your fans will recognize you". Then I said "no worries I have a face mask that looks completely like a different person", I put it on to demonstrate then Leila said "wow, no one will actually recognize you with that, but how come I didn't know when you bought it", then I answered "I bought it the other day at the mall, while you were on the phone" the Leila put on her glasses and nose mask. A sports car was packed outside instead of our usual limo, we didn't want to attract too much attention.
Then we went to the biggest fashion company in New York. We went to the store, we looked like freaks but we didn't care as long as they didn't recognize us. My face mask looked ugly because of the way the nose was but I had to wear it that way who cares.
We went over to the receptionist and i said "we'll like to buy a school bag" then she replied "what type?" Then I said "just a portable small bag to carry your books and other things" then she pointed at a girl then she said "take them to the section of bags, the one up the elevator" then the girl nodded and then she asked us to follow her. She took a small book along with her
When we were in the elevator she then said "Melissa, the big singer and her famous assistant Leila. You really don't think you can hide from me under that disguise. I'm a really big fan, I've been your fan from when you posted your first video on YouTube two years ago, I've always wanted to get your autograph" then I and Leila looked at her and I said "you have to promise not to tell anyone" then she said "I'm not that type of person at all" then I signed a autograph then she thanked me for it.
She took us to a place where bags were lined up in a big shelf, different kind of brands.
I finally picked a rainbow colored bag with puppy dog ears on it. It was really gorgeous and protective, it had a lock on it and could charge a phone.
Leila finally picked a black dashing bag with a pink strap on it. Leila loved black colors a lot.
We bought it and went to the section where stationary equipments were, Katy, the girl who recognized us showed us some fancy books and pen we could really use, we bought some pads and tampons too. We bought everything and it was an estimate of 1000$ it was worth it though.
We headed towards our house back, I was feeling so tired after all the shopping, I asked our maid, Cerci to help put everything back in place.
I went up my alley up the roof to pick the locked mum and dad gave me, then I saw a family portrait of us.
I was the only child and that picture was when I was 15 years old, three years ago we were all an happy family until the police arrested my family for murder and all sorts of crimes. They were still in the police custody but it's been long since I last visited them. I took the locket and held it to close to me tight then I slowly walked down the stairs to the closest room I can find then I collapsed on the ground before darkness enveloped me.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 15 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒕. 𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒎𝒅 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏.
𝑺𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒊 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆.
𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒊 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒎'𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂-.
I could hear muffled voices around me, I recognized that voice, it was Leila, I opened my eyes to find out that she was crying. She hugged me so much then she muttered "I thought I had lost you".
I also cried for what I had seen, that flashback why was it happening to me now?
I had so many questions running through my mind
Why was I in the hospital
How long had I been out
Then a doctor walked in and cleared his throat, he run some tests on me then he said "wow this is so unbelievable, the patient is well. Very surprising for someone who lost their consciousness. Then he said the patient can be discharged in the next thirty minutes. She has to rest after what happened to her"
Then I told Leila "thank you for what you've done" then Leila said " no problems I'm happy you're fine now. what happened to you there sweetie?" Then I whispered into her ear "I'll tell you when we're home". Then she nodded and gave my hand a little squeeze.
Then I let sleep take me away. When I woke we were already home. I was changed from my last nights clothes to a comfortable jogger and an armless thick crop top.
I went downstairs to see Leila cooking while dancing to a song.
Then i teased her saying "you know you've got really good dancing steps to swoon Raphael"
Then Leila rolled her eyes "oh my gosh, you just got up and you're saying this things already"
I just shrugged and said "what's cooking there"
Then she said "your favorite breakfast burrito"
Then she took some plates and served us. Then she said "I can see you're pretty well today" then i nodded while savoring the taste of my food.
Then she said "so wanna talk about what happened to you yesterday?" Then I gulped down and said "maybe after I'm done eating" I took the last piece of my food and then I told Katy to help us wash it.
Then I took Leila's hand and took her to my room.
Then I breathe in then I told her every piece of information.
Her eyes widened and then she tried not to let tears fall and I told her "till now I haven't found my parent or any member of my family" then I burst into tears in Leila's arm. She comforted me for what felt like an hour.
Then Leila said "how about we go to the beach today to make your mood lightened"
Then I sniffed and replied "I guess so".
I went back to my room and I took my time to bathe and wash my hair like I washing away the vision from my head, but was it possible?, no but it was worth it.
I wore a flowing pink summer gown decorated with diamonds, it had a v neck shape and it was an off-shoulder gown, I wore my swimsuit under my dress. It was a combination of an armless flower designed top and tight short. Then I combed my long curly hair then i packed my hair up with a pink butterfly hair clip before using a black bandana and putting on a black spaghetti slippers.
I applied a pink lipstick and I used mascara. I was set to go.
Leila wore a yellow armless gown with a jacket on top of it, it looks like she has no plans of going swimming today but I had.
I managed to put a smile on my face while we went to the beach. Leila booked a VIP beach for us and we weren't more than twenty here. I was so glad nobody was troubling me with autographs and pics. I and Leila sat under a fanciful umbrella, Leila was just chatting endlessly while I just had to nod and smile. My mind was somewhere else directed to that flashback memory I saw, that name circled in red ink, stone da??? What.
I had so much questions but I did manage to clear some off my thoughts while taking a swim.
I remembered when my cousins thought me some tricks in swimming when I was fourteen but they all disappeared after my parent were arrested like they didn't exist.
I just closed my eyes not to lose myself while in the water.