Revelation

It was a Sunday morning, I had no plans today. Leila had to go visit her family today, the maids were off duty today. I was all alone today.
I just decided to scroll through my phone to see any updates. People were talking of how I was a motivation for them. I was just wondering how that worked it wasn't like it was anything magical, I was thinking of writing a new song named deja vu, I decided that it would be all about a girl getting a feeling she had been here before, it would be about her pasts, presents and future.
Well that was one step to writing the song. I decided to step outside for some fresh air. I was wearing denim shorts and a black crop T-shirts with blue sneakers. I just let my hair down today and I attached a black butterfly to it.
My eyes went to Damien to see he was also outside, I hadn't seen him for a long time after that incident. Damien is a very rich guy but he acts mysteriously that was what made me intrigued about him.
He was wearing a black T-shirts and blue jeans and his black hair was messy which made him look attractive. I decided to stay beside him but he just ignored me like there was no one beside him. Well his presence was affecting me a lot and I had no idea just how he felt about me too.
I managed to say hello to him but he just ignored me. I just huffed then he said "why are you here anyway black witch" then I said angrily "I don't know what I've done to you to make you despise me so much. Every time you're always shouting at me like I'm some sort of psychopath so if I should ask you what kind of person goes around calling a person names without a reason, like the other time you called me an idiot.
Just who do you think you are?, you can't just go around calling any black person disgusting yes I'm a black and I'm proud of it"
Damien just looked frozen for a second before he said "oh don't pretend not to know how your father killed my parent and did all sorts of evil things"
I just closed my eyes and opened it "I don't know what you're talking about, my father wouldn't do that" then my mind said 'what if he did'.
Then he said "of course, I thought so. Do you really think I'll go around telling shit if they didn't do anything, and the reason they did it was because of you. I don't know why on earth they'll do that."
"That's why I hate blacks like you, they're always so dev" then I cut in "just hold it right there, that's where you're wrong. Do you know what your parent did to mine?, I know they can't do it without no reason and I refuse to believe that".
Damien said "talk all you want, it's not like you've seen what it's like to see your parent dead in front of you".
I said "do you know what it's like having your parent taken away from the officers and all they can say is, do not find me?. Do you think you're the only one going through this".
he just hissed and ran his hand through his hair and said "so you expect me to move on while knowing your parent had something to do with my parent death" i replied "I don't expect you to move on like that, just stop calling me names and let's act like regular neighbors I don't have to be friends with you but please stop with the insults"
Damien sighed and said "I guess you're right, being like this would get me know where"
I smiled a little and said "now that's the spirit".
We stayed like that for two minutes with no one uttering a word. My eyes just suddenly flashed a memory from my flashback. It was then name circled in red ink then I said to myself "stone da- what".
Damien turned to me and said "what did you just say stone Damien?"
I replied him "I said stone da- but I don't know the other"
Damien cut in and said "that's my surname"
Then I shouted "what, how is that possible"
He just sighed and turned to me "where do you see that name"
Then I replied "what I'm about to say might sound of the world but don't look at me like a witch now. I had a flashback of what happened in the last two years after my parent were taken away, I went to their room and I saw a name written in red ink it was stone da- but I couldn't finish the flashback as Leila woke me up. I'm not sure if it's Damien or something else".
He then breathed and said "you're the girl with the visions that my parent were talking about, I should have known it with the description"
I said "the girl with the what!, you must be mistaken. It was probably something else, I.I.I ca..nt be the... one"
Damien said "damn I should have known, maybe I should tell you the side of my story. Why I said that"
3 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒅. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘.
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑.
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒑𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒅, 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒕. 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉, 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅.
𝑯𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌.
Then I just burst into tears "so that's why my parent told me to never follow them for my sake".
I couldn't stop the tears from falling. Damien then hugged and patted me on the back and said "it's alright now".
I then said "I'm sorry for what I said to you, I guess after all the trauma you went through. It must be hard"
Damien said softly "it's my fault too, sorry for accusing you for what you never did. I guess our real enemy is the dark lord"
I looked at his shirt to see it drenched then I said "sorry about the shirt"
He smiled and said "don't worry about that". I then asked "so what happened with the other agents?"
He replied "they all left the group but they buried all the devices somewhere, I guess you can see it but you don't know how"
Then I said "how come you know all this"
He replied "I used to follow my dad behind him to their hideout 3 years ago when I was 17 and I kinda learnt some tricks"
I said softly and looked at him in the eye "thanks for today, I really appreciate it"
Just then I saw Leila coming through the driveway.
Then I said "gotta go now, my friend's around"
He rubbed the back of his head and said "I guess I'll see you another time then"
I awkwardly replied "yeah".
Then I walked off to Leila.
Then Leila came out from her Prada jeep. Then she said "wow Melissa you're really blushing today, did something happen?" Then she looked over to Damien waving at me.
She grinned and said "you better fill me with the details girl".