chapter 1

Author's pov

It was stromy night.  Veer and abhiram were on a Mission.   mission was very dangerous but still abhiram being mafia king completed it .  Lakshya and Rudra could have come but they got a important meeting which they have to attend .

now  veer and abhiram where returning to their mension.   suddenly it started raining heavily their car came to an halt abhiram cursed " what the f***. "  Veer came out of car and checked it he said " buddy we can't take car from here . I would try to call Lakshya.  " Since it was raining heavily they  couldn't connect phones after many trials Lakshya  attended call they explain their situation  to him.  Lakshya couldn't come their before rainfall stops . So they have to wait till Lakshya come there. 

Abhiram was already tired after mission now after this he was getting frustrated . He said to veer " you sit here I'm going search for place to live for tonight I don't think rain would stop before morning.  " Veer nodded.  Abhiram went roaming around with his umbrella.  Serching for a place.  He saw a small place.  It was written little angel orphanage.  He went towards their he knocked door . He waited patiently for someone to open door . He knocked again.  Soon door got open their stood a petite girl with doe shape eyes which were filled with innocence  . He was memorise with her beautiful face.  He felt all his anger calming down and all his tiredness fleeing away by just one sight of her .

She was looking very much cute in her baby blue dress

She was looking very much cute in her baby blue dress.  Abhiram just couldn't stop himself from staring her . Before he could say anything he heard a woman in her late forties saying " aru beta go and get fresh and up I would get your and sia's dinner.  " To which petiet girl said softly and politely  " ji ma . " ( Ok ma ).   Saying so she went. The elder woman said looking at abhiram " yes what do you want please come in.  " They went towards orphanage office.  The elder woman said " I'm nivedita and you . " Abhiram said coldly " I'm abhiram.  Me and my friend got struck can we stay here till morning ?  "  nivedita said "see sir we  don't have much rooms their is a room which is not much big it is big enough there too me and two girls stay can you and your friend adjust with that.  " Abhiram said "no problem we would adjust . Thanks for letting us stay.  " Nivedita said " ok call your friend I would show you guys room . " Abhiram nodded.  He called veer and said him to come at orphanage office . Soon veer too came.  Nivedita took them to room . They saw a girl sitting on bed there were two beds .

Veer was just memorise to see her beauty

Veer was just memorise to see her beauty.  She was busy on her phone . But as soon as she saw nivedita she smiled warmly and said " ma aap jaldi dinner laga dejiye aru ayegi tau usse bhook lagegi ."  ( Ma please set dinner fast aru would come she would be hungry.  )  Nivedita nodded and went from there.

  Soon bathroom door open there come aru . Abhiram was just staring her wanted to hear her angelic voice again ever since he heard her voice he feels a urge to hear it again . Aru spoke " sia did Drishti called you when is she coming back . " Siya said with a warm smile " don't worry aru she would be back till tomorrow morning . " Aru nodded and sat on bed beside her she look at abhiram and veer then ask to sia " who are they ?" Siya answered " they would stay here till rain stops . " Aru nodded . Then veer said extending his hand towards Siya " I'm veer you . " Siya  shook hand with him and said with a smile " I'm Siya . " Abhiram said directly looking at aru's eyes " I'm abhiram and you ? " They share a cute eye lock then aru said " I'm Aradhya.  " As soon as he heard her name his heart accelerated to unbeatable speed.   Abhiram nodded then sat on other bed with veer .

----------------------------------------

That's it for today I hope all like my chapter . passionwriter612 I hope you like chapter.