chapter 6

Abhiram's pov :
I saw my princess slept peacefully. I sart to leave her room I don't want to disturb her . She need sleep. I opened door to see my grumpy sister in law uff drishti standing there.  She said in blank tone " I need to talk to you. " I nodded and closed door of my baccha's room and started to follow dristhi. I saw we reached a terrace like big balcony. I asked dristhi " what you wanted to talk?" Dristhi said " i want straight answer do you really love my aru or you just using her for your motives.  " I replied" no I love her alot and could do anything for her . "

She looked straight into my eyes with angry face and said " if you ever hurted my aru then I would kill you myself. " I am amused seeing so I said teasingly" you would kill me Salli saiba with your small hand you can't even reach to my height.  " I pressed my lips trying not to laugh . Dristhi is red in anger she said " you - you jerk.  " She calmed down and said " ok tell me do you really love her or it's just attraction? Maybe it could be attraction because you two just met today.  " I replied her calmly " dristhi being a mafia king made me more observing you know when I saw aradhya i observed her . I saw innocence and purity in her eyes she is polite and tamid . You know when she told me about her past I saw a little child in her who wants love . I want to protect her . " Dristhi was shocked she said " she told you about her past.  She told us to after constant 5 years of nightmares . " I am really shock right now . Maybe she is too feeling something about me. She feels or not but I would make sure that she falls in love with me. I won't force her but would protect and respect her . She is my everything , my princess, my life , my bachcha.

I came out of my thoughts as dristhi said " i would accept you but don't hurt my aru she is already broken.  Please never hurt her . " I for first time saw emotions on dristhi's face it is concern and her love towards aru . I said " you know Abhiram shingh shekhawat never break  promises . I promise you I would never let tears come out of aru's beautiful eyes . " I saw proud expression on dristhi's face. She nodded. I said teasingly" waise I never thought you would accept me as your jiju this soon sali saiba . " She said " you jerk you would never change . " I said " you have to help me . I am going back tomorrow but you have to take care of my princess . " She nodded. I went back to my room and saw veer sleeping peacefully. I too slept with a vow to myself to protect aru .

Sorry for short and late update . passionwriter612 thanks so much for your support and guidance.

Please do vote and comment
Please do inline comment
Your author
Naina Goenka