chapter 2

Abhiram's pov

I was staring the innocent girl in front of me looking me with her big innocent brown eyes . I saw as with every blink her natural big eyelashes covered her eyes . I am so wiped with her . I can't believe the great abhiram singh Shekhawat is in love with frist on a simple innocent girl . Her name is so sweet Aradhya I wonder how good it would be when my name would be joined after her . Just imagine Aradhya Abhiram Singh Shekhawat . Oh god I can't stop myself from imaging her in arms protected from this cruel world safe and secure . I just want to protect this innocent beauty from world . Her voice is like honey which I want to hear for hours . My heart stops when when she looks at me with her innocent eyes . My anger boost up thinking someone hurting her or her having a boyfriend. I know one think she is mine only mine . I would protect her give her respect which she deserves. 

Abhiram's pov end

Author's pov

Aradhya asked abhiram innocently " what do you do ?" Abhiram was shocked hearing her . He said " you don't know us . " Siya said " no we are seeing you both for first time.  " Abhiram and veer look at each other and smirked.  Veer asked to aru " what do you guys do . " Aru said " we just passed SSC and now we are in first college we are still searching for college . " Abhiram said making an eye contact with aru " tell us about yourself . " With that sia and aru started balbering about themselves  .  While abhiram and veer were hearing them internally they were so lost in them that they forgot everything  . Soon door opens . They all turns to see the person .

As soon as aru saw dristhi she ran towards her and hugged her tightly

As soon as aru saw dristhi she ran towards her and hugged her tightly.  Aru always feel safe and protected in arms of dristhi.  She said innocently with a sad pout " I miss you so much . But you were about to come tomorrow right . " In all this Drishti was glaring at abhiram and veer. She said " yes actually my work  got over early so I came today only . Arre sia go and tell maa that I'm hungry please make dinner fast you also help her . " Sia nodded and went to kitchen.  Drishti turns towards aru and said "aru how many time I told you to not eat dinner without getting bath go and get bath . " Aru said pouting "ok mean girl . " Saying so she went towards bathroom . Dristhi shook her head smiling.  She saw abhiram and veer were glaring at her .

She said dangerously looking at them " stay away from my sister if I saw you close to them it would be not good for you

She said dangerously looking at them " stay away from my sister if I saw you close to them it would be not good for you . " Abhiram said glaring at her " you won't able to stop us . " Dristhi said smirking " what if I would . " Abhiram and veer were angry from outside but from inside they were happy that there love partners had a sister who could do anything to protect them . Abhiram though " I'm happy that Drishti is protecting my princess my queen.  "

----------------------------------------

Guys I know it's very difficult to imagine Helly shah with anyone other than rrhaul sudhir but please do comments and vote . It really encouraging please do understand our pov too . I hope passionwriter612 you like chapter.