chapter 7

A/N
It was soon morning.  Aradhya woke up from her beauty sleep. She took a quick shower and got ready. She wore her favourite light blue colour kurti she bought it last year but didn't wore it much since she has interview today at college so she wear it today .

 She wore her favourite light blue colour kurti she bought it last year but didn't wore it much since she has interview today at college so she wear it today

She sat in front of her mirror it was only her in the the room as Sia has a habit of waking up early. She always likes herself without any makeup.  She started combing her silky waist-length hair. She tried to braid her hair but couldn't as she was having sharp pain in her left shoulder.  It always happens whenever she has nightmares the next day her left shoulder would pain a lot Suddenly her hair was taken from her hands.  She flinched a bit she looked in the mirror to see it was veer. He kneeled at her back. He said softly caressing her hair "You know me and my brother always wanted a little sister now I would get a little sister in you.  " Aradhya was shocked to hear that till now her brother didn't bother to check on her but here a stranger was giving her brotherly love. 

Veer said softly "  Give me a comb. " Aru hands her comb to veer he started combing through her hair. Veer said "You know Abhiram is the oldest of us four so he was mostly protective of us.  Let me tell you about an incident we were in 2  standard few boys bullied my brother you know at that time Abhi bhai was not as strong as now so the most unexpected thing was he sat on the floor and started shouting and throwing a tantrum. he shouted so loudly that even the principal came running.  You know the principal was so scared because Bhai is the only son of the most powerful businessman in India he immediately expelled those boys from school. " Veer and Aradhya started to laugh loudly at Abhiram's cute antiques.  Soon veer made aru ready.  He kissed her forehead and then went out. He came from the room he saw Sia standing alone looking anxious he went towards her he kept his hand on her shoulder. Sia turned to see Veer standing there she tried to smile. She looked like a fairy in her dress. Veer kept staring at her. 

He asked, " Angel what happened you look worried?" to which Sia replied "What if I do any mistake  during  interview you know it's tough to pass interview of vr groups of Collages . " Veer look a bit shocked but soon smirked than cupping sia's face than said " you would pass definately. " Sia smiled than nodded .

Abhiram got ready  for the day . He just wanted meet his queen right now.  He started towards her room but he saw her standing in corridor near window.  He went towards her and kept his hands on her shoulder.  Aradhya flinched but relaxed seeing abhiram.  Aradhya looked a bit sad.  Abhiram frowned at it than said " what's the matter baccha you look sad . " Aradhya said "you are going back.  " He said " hmm we could have lunch tomorrow.  " Aradhya said looking at him innocently " you would take me.  " Abhiram just want to cage her in his arms forever.  He said " yup come lets have breakfast.  " Aru nodded . Abhiram took her hand and started walking. 

Dristhi was walking towards breakfast hall looking in phone she had to check some important files.  Yup  she works to help orphanage. She was unaware of her surrounding she suddenly got dashed to a well built chest.  She looked at the person than said " I'm sorry I wasn't looking ahead.  " While the person kept admiring her. 

              ___________

Sorry for short chapter

Please do vote and comment
Please do inline comment
Your author
Naina goenka