Chapter 3

I was walking down the bridge to head into town, I didn't feel like taking the car for some reason. That's when I saw her.

"(F/N)! (F/N)!!! Stop!" But I was too late.

    Standing there I watched her jump. But, I wasn't going to let go so quickly to someone like her. I quickly, not even bothering to take anything off, jumped in after her. Like I said, she wasn't leaving so easily. Heaving her up and onto the bank I called bruder. (Water-proof phones )

"Vest? Vhats up?" He asked.

"Gil! This is serious I need the car ASAP at the north bank by the bridge. HURRY!" Then i hung up. It felt like hours before he arrived.

"Vhat happened?" He asked as I climbed in with (F/N).

"No questions Gil, just drive." I had to get her to a hospital, or home, or somewhere! She was freezing and her breath was shallow. I grabbed a blanket that we kept in the car in an attempt to keep her warm.

    Please, Mein Gott, let her be ok.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GermanyPOV

    It had been a week since the accident......(F/N) was in the hospital for three days. And now, by doctor's orders, she was to stay with bruder and me. For how long? None of us knew. But I had a feeling deep inside, that she wouldn't try to kill herself again.....But I was wrong.

    "VEST!! VEST!!!" I heard Gil scream. Running down the hall all I could hear was Gil screaming and someone struggling. A robber, I hoped it was just a robber......I was wrong again.

    "(F/N) vhy?" I said as I looked at the new cut on her wrist, then down to the razor laying on the floor. "Vhy?"

    "Why wouldn't I?" She retorted. "I'm USELESS, HOPELESS, WORTHLESS. A waste of AIR!......" She screamed as tears rolled down her face.

    "Nein, your wrong....Your beautiful, amazing, wonderful, and smart!" I tried to keep my voice steady. At a time like this, the best thing to do in not yell....It just makes them feel worse.

    I gently took her from Gil and lead her into a different room. It happened to be my room. Sitting her on the bed I grabbed some bandages and started cleaning her up. She looked at me with a confused face. "Did you expect me to leave you to die?" I asked. She nodded. My heart ached, why? why did my heart ache? Looking up I saw her face turn to a shocked expression. She reached a hand out and touched my cheek. I was crying....

    "Why are you crying?" She asked. "It's not like I mean anything to you...."

    "Nein, you mean more than you zhink you do..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YourPOV

    "Nein, you mean more then you zhink you do..." Hearing this made my heart ache....Why? Why did my heart ache? I mean sure, it was the first time i'd ever seen Ludwig cry. But that doesn't explain the feeling I had.

    "Wh-What do I mean to you?" I stuttered, why did I stutter? He looked up with a sad face on.

    "Your....Beautiful, wonderful, amazing....." He repeated what he'd said earlier....One thing Liar's always do. I told him that I wasn't asking for compliments. He said. "Fine zhen.....Your....vell...." There he goes, over thinking and trying to find an excuse.

    "Stop thinking so hard I know your just Lying, You can stop prete—" "Your mein vorld! Ich Leibe Dich (F/N)! Please, never EVER zhink anything less!" He was crying again.

    I reached out and cupped his face in my hands. "What does Ich Leibe Dich mean?" I knew very well what it meant, but I wanted Him to say it.

    "(F/N)....I Love You...Your my vorld....Please, Please, Never leave me..." He looked up at me with an expression that was indescribable. It was a mix between Pain, Love, Fear, Loss, and Hope. I was taken aback.

    How do your respond to a German saying he loves you? How can you tell if you love him back?

This is Hopeless, but as I said before, that's what I am........Hopeless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel good about this chapter. What do you guys think so far?

PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Comments help encourage me~!

Anyway~! Buonanotte Mio Pomodoro~!

Goodnight My Tomatoes