Chapter 7 (For Real)

And now after two years I continue this story... Thanks to everyone who returns to read it again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YourPOV

The wedding had been more beautiful that I could have ever imagined. Of course Ludwig's family was there, and no one questioned why my family wasn't. I figured Ludwig had told them. 

Everything was perfect.

But as time past things became less perfect.

Ludwig and Gil had to go out to train new soldiers in the army. So they left me home alone with Gilbird and the dogs.

It was a sad lonely time for me but I always kept a hold on what Ludwig said to me before he left.

"I'll be home before you know it. I love you. Stay strong."

That's what kept me going for the six slow months he was gone. But what he didn't know was that the family he had talked about wanting so long ago was about to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LuddyPOV

I quickly rushed up to the house after I was released from training duty. Running inside to see my love. I opened the door and was greeted by the dogs and bird and the sound of (F/N) throwing up in the bathroom.

Of course I had to go check on her.

"(F/N), Mein Liebe? Are you okay?" Worry laced my voice and it was obvious she could tell.

"Oh..Um, ya...ya i'm fine." She said as she stood slowly and turned towards me.

Then I saw it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

YourPOV

Ludwig had stopped in place just staring at me.

"Luddy, are you okay?" I asked, afraid of his reaction.

"Vell, uh....vhat....vhen....how? uh..." He couldn't seem to get his words out correctly.

"Well, I think you know how." I stated while giggling.

"Haha very funny (F/N), but are you really?"

"Yes! Isn't it obvious?" He paused for a moment before sweeping me off of my feet and spinning me slightly before remembering and placing me carefully back on the ground.

"Boy or girl?" He asked.

"Well...."

"How far are you?" He cut you off, but you weren't mad about it.

"About seven months, and were having a boy!"

~~After Baby Birth~~

YourPOV

"They're beautiful" I heard Ludwig say as he entered the nursery.

"Yeah, i'm still surprised I had twins." I giggled slightly and turned to meet him with a sweet kiss.

"I love you." He said.

I giggled. "I love you too."

Right there, perfectly timed out little boy make a small noise. Ludwig turned to look at him.

"Ja Ja, I love you too. And your schwester."

We both giggled.

That night while Ludwig was putting the babies to sleep I thought back on how my life has changed up to this point. When Ludwig walked in to join me in bed I said,

"I guess i'm not so hopeless after all huh?"

"Nein, you never vere."

I guess happy endings do exist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo! Giving this story and actual ending! It ends how I want it to now. Yay!