Wearing bikini infront of your enemy

Your pov:

Our bus arrived at Jeju and the students started screaming out of excitement, they walked out of the bus and I was about to go but a hard shoulder bumped into me pushing me aside and walking out, that person turned around and smirked at me. The person was no other than Kim taehyung, my enemy and school's heartthrob.

"Ugh why you are so annoying" I said through gritted teeth.

"Because I like to annoy you" He grinned and winked at me before turning forward and walking away. I signed in annoyance and walked with others.

I and Kim Taehyung were "best friends" since childhood but suddenly he became cold towards me and started ignoring me, I was really sad because of his behaviour of course because he was my childhood crush, I thought that he doesn't want to be my friend anymore, he had his friend circle, they were really popular, so why would he want to be my friend now right? So I decided to ignore him too and act like a stranger, I didn't want to look like a desperate girl who is begging him to be friends again.

Everything was going smoothly, I made new friends. I and taehyung acted like strangers , but after 1 month he started bothering me and annoying me. And then we started bickering with each other. We both became enemies since then.

Today is our campus trip, and we are here in Jeju. I'm super excited about it, I heard that we are going to do lots of activities and fun.

"Hey y/n let's go and change, teachers told us that we can spend time on the beach for now but at 5 pm we have to gather in front of Xyz museum" my friend somi said to me happily

" Okay, but what we will do on the beach" I said not wanting to go to Beach, I hate the salty water on the beaches it makes my skin so itchy and sticky.

"We'll do fun! And most importantly we'll get to see SHIRTLESS BOYS" she squealed making me roll my eyes

"Ugh boys! boys! boys!, every time you want to see boys" I huffed

"Bro you are so dumb and boring, but whatever you are coming with me and others, and for your kind information mark and kai will not allow you to go anywhere" she said, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, okay! I'll come, you guys don't even let me breathe properly" I said

"Yay, I love you! Now let's go and change" she said dragging me into our assigned room.

She went into the bathroom to change and I looked through my bag to find something appropriate.

I took a large T-shirt and swimming shorts, I decided to change them in the room cause no one was there. I removed my clothes and changed into my new clothes.

Somi came out wearing a sexy bikini, and we both widened our eyes together.

"You look so hot somi" I said the truth.

"And you look like a pig" she said annoyed and I frowned.

"Why?" I asked

"Girl are you serious right now, come on and wear something nice" she said looking at me from head to toe. "You got such a good body but still you are wearing that baggy shit" she said shaking her head from left to right clearly disappointed by my choice.

"I didn't bring anything else for swimming except these" I sighed, she face palmed herself before going to her backpack and searching for something.

"Here wear this, I bought an extra bikini" she said handing me a black bikini with a tag on it.

"I can't accept this" I declined

"Yes you have to!" She gave me a death glare and shoved it in my hand.