Avoinding his kisses

I rolled on the bed feeling bored today me and my husband aka taehyung have a day off, it's Sunday and I have no mood to get up from my precious bed but still I have to make breakfast for both of us.

Taehyung is working out right now, he is so energetic and here I am having a debate in my mind for the last 1 hour that whether I should get up or not and mentally planning what works I have to do today.

"Okay y/n let's start this day" I said to myself and got up from the bed and directly went to shower, while having shower an idea more like a mischievous idea popped into my mind, taehyung loves to kiss me since the day we got into a relationship, that is in high school and now we are married.

"I should avoid his kisses hehe, let's see how long he can stay without kissing me" I said to myself before turning off the shower and getting ready, this is going to be difficult for me too.

I went downstairs and saw him drinking his protein shake being shirtless, I smiled at him and removed some necessary stuff to make today's breakfast and as usual taehyung came and hugged me from behind I was so used to this action of him but still it never failed to give me butterflies even after 8 years of our relationship.

"Good morning beautiful" he whispered in my ears and then nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning tae" I said as he turned me around and pulled me by my waist, shit I know the next step so I pushed him slightly and again continued to make breakfast, taehyung whined and hugged me again.

"Go and take a shower tae" I said and he pouted and nodded his head like an obedient kid before running upstairs.

I chuckled seeing my big baby being cute, but he is totally opposite in bed.

After some time he came downstairs and sat at the dining table, I served him and sat beside him.

"Mmh y/n this is so tasty" he mumbled with a mouth full, I chuckled and wiped the sauce which dripped from the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you tae" I cooed and he leaned in to kiss me on my cheeks but I moved away making him frown I just gave him an innocent smile and ate my food.

He kept staring at me but soon continued to eat, after eating he got a phone call so he went to the balcony and I placed the used utensils in the dishwasher before turning it on.

I went into the living room and sat on the couch, I felt tae coming and sitting beside me as he pulled me in his embrace and cupped my cheeks.

"Wifey" he whispered and put his body weight on me, I turned to face him and he had an adorable pout on his lips and I imitated him as he smiled widely before pulling me by my neck but I backed away.

This time he growled and pushed me on the couch before hovering above me and grabbing my jaws.

"Enough, let me kiss you" he whispered in his deep voice and kissed me.

"You know that I am addicted to your kisses then why aren't you letting me kiss you?" He asked biting on my lower lip causing me to hiss.

"Ah tae I was just checking how long you can stay with kissing me but your patience level is low" I said giggling and he narrowed his eyes and gave me a hard peck on my lips.

"Don't you dare do this sh*t again, and my love for you is so much that my tolerance of touching you, kissing you, making love to you is zero" he said kissing my jaws and neck, I smiled at his words and stroked his hair.

"I know, even I was craving for it," I said and cupped his cheeks before pecking his nose and lips.

"Well I am craving for something else too" he smirked and I bite my lips looking into his dark eyes.