Wedding Night

Author's pov:

It feels like you are dreaming, a dream you never want to end. Today you got married to the love of your life- Kim Taehyung and right now you are heading towards your new home.

You both met in a museum, it all started with small texts, hangouts, friendship, and then finally he asked you out, 5 years of togetherness as girlfriend and boyfriend and now you both turned into each other's better half for a lifetime by marrying.

"Baby we are here" you heard taehyung who was sitting beside you with a wide smile, you looked out of the car and saw a big mansion which you both bought to stay in after marriage, together.

"Our home" he whispered and gently kissed your forehead.

"It feels unreal" you let out and he nodded.

"I know right" he said, the driver opened your car doors as you both stepped out of the car.

Taehyung came beside you and interviewed your arms together and you both got into the house inhaling deeply. You admired the house as he held your waist and admired you.

"This is so beautiful tae" you said and looked up at him with shining eyes, he leaned in and kissed you softly.

"Not more than you" here he comes with his cheesiness.

After doing a home tour you both stood in front of your shared bedroom.

"Let's go inside my lady" taehyung whispered as you opened the door and gasped, you expected that the room will be decorated but still looking at the beautiful decorations in the room made you gasp at its beauty.

It surely gave you a very beautiful sensation in your whole body, its not like you both never had s'x before in fact it was very often thing in your relationship but today you felt like a virgin who is going to have s'x on her wedding night, surely this night is very special for couples.

Taehyung slides his arms around your waist and brought his face towards your neck, you felt goosebumps arising on your skin when his lips touched your neck.

"Let's freshen up, this gown must be heavy" taehyung's sudden deep and husky voice made your heart beat fast, you nodded your head and taehyung turned you around while his fingers played with the zip of your gown.

"May I?" He asked looking at you as you again nodded, he smiled and pecked your cheeks before pulling the zippers down making the dress fall on the floor, you didn't feel shy as you both have seen each other naked for god knows how many times.

Now you were in your corset and lace panties, taehyung bite his lips looking at your pushed up br'sts and the curves of your body, he proceeded to remove his wedding suit and in no time he was in his boxers, you placed your wedding outfits in the closet

The dim lights of the room made the atmosphere more heated, taehyung locked the door and you both went inside the bathroom which was also decorated with rose petals and sentenced candles.

"The workers did a great job" you complimented as he hummed in response.

"I have never seen you in a corset before tbh your bre'st looks so tempting they are screaming to be devoured by me" taehyung said gliding his hands from your waist towards your bre'sts, you blushed at his comment and let him trace your bounces, he bends down and softly sucked on them before leaving butterfly kisses on your cleavage.

His other hand went towards the knots of the corset, untying them one by one you exhaled in satisfaction once you felt your bre'sts free.

"Well you told me that we are going to freshen up" you teased as he bite his lips while playing with the hem of your panties.