Sugar Daddy

Y/n:
Hi taehyung

Daddy:
Huh? Taehyung?
Should I remind you who I am?

Y/n:
I have something important to tell you

Daddy:
Ohh

Sorry go ahead

Y/n:
Um actually I want to end this sugar daddy and sugar baby stuff  let's end the contact here

Daddy:
Wtff, why?

You can't end our relationship like this

Y/n:
I can taehyung, it was written clearly that whenever we want we can end it

Daddy:
Exactly WE

But why do you have to end it?! Am I not pleasuring you well?

Y/n:
It's not like that taehyung

Daddy:
Then why?!

Please baby, don't do this tell me the reaso, I will try to make it right

Y/n:
Because I love someone else!

Read 7:30 pm

Y/n's pov:
"Ugh he left me on seen, at least he should've argued with me to not leave him" I pouted re-reading our message, a smile formed on my lips when I read that he called me baby for the first time.

"Relationship? He calls this contract a relationship" I said dreamily as my smile grew.

"But wait- what if he will really end this contract?! Y/n your stupid brain is completely stupid" I cursed myself for making this crazy plan.

I just wanted to see how will he react and his reaction satisfied me hehe but in the end he just left me on seen. I am feeling happy and scared at the same time.

Happy because he doesn't want me to leave him tho he didn't say that clearly but by his text I can say that, and scared because this might create a misunderstanding between us and everything will end.

I don't want to leave taehyung, I can't live without him he has become a part of my life now and also my heart, we have been in this relationship for the last 2 and half years and neither of us thought of ending this contract.

At the first few months he was cold and rude towards me but then he slowly started changing, he started coming to my house more often, not for just sex but also to spend some quality time with me, cuddling and watching movies, taking me out for random dates.

All these things made me fall for him, how can you expect to not have feelings for a person like him?

Suddenly someone rang my doorbell three times making me flinch and come out of my thoughts, I got up from my bed and made my way towards the door.

I opened the door and widen my eyes looking at the person in front of me, he scanned me with his angry eyes, I was wearing only a t-shirt right now.

"Taehyung? What are-" he didn't let me complete my sentence by coming inside at full speed and closing the door with a loud bang.

"Wha-" he again cut me off by pushing me against the wall and glaring at me, he looks mad.
Is this because of my little lie?

He harshly took my lips in between his and started kissing me roughly while groping my bare ass in his large hands, I moaned into the kiss and pulled his neck to deepen the kiss.