Chapter -5

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘢'𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳

"Mam are you alright, she asked her
" I am fine what were you saying, she said.

"Actually mam ,we have a deal to be sign with 𝗧𝗵𝘃'𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. The deal is within today.

Ok we should leave for the deal. Who is the founder of the company I mean Ceo.

It's Kim Ta- ring ring lisa's phone rang Sorry It's an urgent call. She said.

Well we should leave it's getting late and you know we have many works to do kisa said.

Yes mam, we should leave.

𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 *

So how is it going did you mailed to lily corporation Taehyung asked.
Yes we mailed it.

They want to sign deal within today sir.. Let them come we should be happy that they want to rush things
Taehyung said.

Ok now let's continue the meeting. Sir lily corporations CEO has arrived.

Let's go we are late lisa said.

When she was passing the administration cabin she spotted a little boy crying, who is he she asked
Manager hoshi, I don't know miss Lisa

Lisa have a special place for children and she always feels connected to them.

She went near that kid and greeted him. "Hello there baby what are you doing here she asked.

Lisa noona, he exclaimed. Taehyun what are you doing here.

I had a meeting here Lisa said.
Why are you here baby and why are you crying

My dad just shouted at me noona I hate him he always do that. He said

Don't say like that he is your dad baby
He must've been shouted at you for a valid reason he care for you that's why.

Ok noona I'll say sorry to dad. Mam we should leave our appointment is getting late the manager exclaimed.

Ok let's go bye baby lisa waved and bend near his level, she gave a kiss on his cheeks and said. Take care of yourself.

Seeing her bonding with him taehyun found lisa as his mother figure.

He always want a mother but seeing lisa made him want her.

Lisa noona I will be happy if you let me call you ' Eomma', he said

May I come in Lisa said. Come in
A dark voice replied to her she went inside and greeted.

Hello Sir, I am Lisa Manoban the CEO of Lily's corporation. When he heard her name he turn around.

Welcome Lisa to the Thv's Corporations I Li Taehyung heartily welcomes you here.

YOU Lisa shouted you are the CEO of this multinational company.
Yes I am, I can't sign the contract with you I am going back she said while stomping her feet angrily.

But once you entered here there is no exit he said while smirking what do you mean

I can remove my email and other contract papers she said.

Miss Lisa do you remember when we had send you the email copy we had asked for some signatures of yours.

You signed the contract that time only
That means you can't get out from here he said glancing at her.

You betrayed me you cheater, I will di whatever but not going to work with you she said.

Lisa I am sorry for what I did in the past. I am regretting.

You only told me many ungrateful words it harms way too much to me

You humiliated me and now asking for forgiveness I'll never forgive you
Taehyung she said.

If you not work with me in the contract it has written that you Lisa Manoban will gave her half marketing shares to thv's Corporations.

How can you, How I will he said.
Ok fine I'll work with you but in one condition.

Any conditions can be applied he said
I'll be working whenever I want or I'll send my manager here.

I'll not accept this condition of yours
Say something another he said.
What's your problem I want to do what ever I want it's none of your business.

She said , I'll go now . May I
Sure you may Lisa Manoban kim he said the last word in a low tone.
Did you said anything she asked nothing I said .

Lisa now wait let me make you mine I know you love me still, I'll wait for you. He said looking at her picture in his wallet.

Why didn't you told me that thv's Corporations are owned by Kim Taehyung Lisa said while looking at her manager.

Mam I tried to tell you but you were busy on call she justified herself.
But after the call had ended it was your duty to inform me she said.

Sorry mam I'll taking care of that she said, as you should said Lisa.
'Ring Ring who is calling me now

Lisa said while picking up the call
Hello, Hii Lisa it's chaeyoung come home fast mom and dad has arrived here.

I'll be right there she said putting her phone down.

At Manoban Mansions

Hello baby, Mrs Manoban greeted Lisa and hugged her. Hello mom and how many times should I told you not to call me baby she said.

You will my baby forever. Pls don't start now Lisa said.

Lisa how are you her father greeted her Ohh Mr Manoban has came dhe said sarcastically. Lisa behave he is your dad her mother said.

He is the same father who called me burden he is the same father who never gave me love instead pain he is the same father who send me boarding school.

Now you expect me to greet him, she said, while Mr Manoban stayed calm

I going to my room if you are going back to Thailand just inform miyeon
She said with emotionless.

Aunty wait I'll talk with her chaeyoung said , Iam happy that Lisa have a great friend like you chaeyoung she is the only child of us when she had born we were in poverty for her secure future her father and I worked hard , in that process we just forget about our daughter we forget that money is not everything we gave her everything but except for happiness and à family time. She said while tear escaped from her eyes.

Aunt don't worry I will talk with Lisa
Btw chaeyoung congrats for having second child Mrs Manoban said.

Thank you aunt, chaeyoung said.

Now we have to go our flight might missed Mrs Manoban said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys you know am so happy for yesterday for taelice interaction our ship is sailing we I mean my taelice shipper family on Instagram was just being goofy lmao I can't with them they are
My family.... Ok byeee