Chapter -06

In Lisa's room

(Author's narration)

Lisa was unable to sleep because of the contract which she signed up with Taehyung she was really disappointed on what she did.

"Ugh Lisa why are you so stupid you should have check the papers it was your fault ", she was talking when she heard a notification poped on her phone

Unknown number:

Hii Lisa

You :

Who are you and how did you get my number

Unknown:

I am Taehyung

(Why and how does he got my number such an ass pain creature)

You:

You how does you got my number and why are you texting me now I have agreed to work with you.

Unknown:

just want to remember you that dont ever try to escape from me
My princess or else disobeying daddy
Can let you have punishment daddy can punish you harder he said.

Me:

What daddy, and princess we should be formal not anything And I'll d9 whatever I'll feel

JerkthatIhate ":

Listen tomorrow come early we have meeting you got it.

You:

I know that and you are not allowed to msg me so dont msg me again.

She said and kept her phone aside
I hope I will not get closed to you Kim
Taehyung I hate that My Heart still beats for you.

She said and drift to sleep.

𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙫'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

"Everyone has came for the meeting Taehyung asked yes I guess miss Lisa isn't arrived yet Ms Sana one of tae's collegue told him.

I am here", Lisa said while entering the meeting room.

Come Miss Lisa we were waiting for you Taehyung said with a smirk that was not leaving on his face.

Well Mr Taehyung should we start the meeting, yeah sure.

I hope everyone here are doing well Lisa's voice was echoing the Hall.

Mr Taehyung You may go first with your collegues and start showing the presentation Lisa said.

Taehyung gestured Sana to come forward.

Hello everyone Sana greeted so our products is about beauty how beauty has been expanded all over the world everyone needs a beautiful skin that's why people rely on cosmetics and herbal products.