Chapter-08

Lisa you should think something if I get married to another man I'll get rid of my feelings for Taehyung.

Even if her feelings for Taehyung are nostalgic she doesn't pertains it.
While sitting near the lamp .

Lisa felled how her life always disown her from her freedom she was obligated to her parents from beginning of her childhood her parents always used to work overseas for her she herself used to wish her first during her birthday times. She lived in her country for about 11years.

Her youth was also not so good as many thought at the age of14 she was sent to Korea for studies because her family faced bankrupt , her mom and dad didn't even had time to check on her when she lied on bed while having high fever.

After spending 2 years in Korea at the age of 16 she  once again sent off to China, because of some family disputes.
When she encountered with Kim Taehyung having crush on him for 3 years  made her more into him.

But it was no use he always used to insult her and used to call her by various inappropriate names.

"Looks like it's gonna end she said.

Goodbye li Taehyung", hope we will never meet.

At li's House

Sir, Madam li has came and wants to meet you, go and tell her I'll be there he said.

Taehyung how are you son, Madam li asked her son.

I am ok mom he answered her coldly.
Taehyung  look at you son  how you used to be.

Mom why are you here, I know you have some motive and intention so you are here.

Taehyung listen I am here to say that grandma li wants you to get marry her best friend grand daughter.

Mom I have told you many times I don't want to get married.

You have to marry her it's your grandma's order you know that how persistent is your grandma if she wants to to something she does it by hook or by crook.

Think about your age Taehyung you are 28 soon turning 29 what about taehyun don't you want to gave him a surrogate mother.

What's fault of that innocent kid why he has to be motherless when his all friends have their mother beside them she continued, look Taehyung sooner or later you have to marry her.

I'll go for now this Sunday we are going to meet her.

Why does it has to be me, I got Lisa now soon she will get herself a man who will kiss her, hug her f-NO, NO I know that she might be virgin.

As, I for her information in that she was never had affair nor engaged with males this made him satisfied by the thought she is virgin her cunt is tight no other cock has ruined her she was not beneath of any other man

I   am  the one who will mark you make you beg .
He said while smiling

But it will not happen as je is gonna get marry soon.

Papa, listen papa  li taehyun was calling his father from the past 10 minutes.

Papa where are you lost I was here and you didn't even notice me .
Sorry your papa was busy with some thoughts.