Chapter-09

*"Thank you Mingyu, you're so sweet lisa said smiling. It would be awkward that I may asked the reason why are you so cold with others he asked curiously.

"If you want you can tell you" he said.
"Sometimes the situation makes person to convert him/ her into other person she spoke.

You mean you have a past he asked.

Yes, she answered.

Ok enough we are here to date not to make you cry he said as he could feel her tears brimming around her eyelids.

Taehyung just arrived in the cafe while searching for lisa he spotted her sitting with a guy laughing and smiling which made him mad as hell

"waiter come here".He called the waiter.

-"yes sir how can I help you", he asked.

-"Are you watching that boy and girl sitting there "he pointed out at lisa and Mingyu.

-"yes, what about them.

-" You have to go there and say that girl, you're car broked and you have to spoil that boys suit "he said smirking.

-I'll make sure your payment is more than you thought this month, Taehyung said.

- ok I am ready he said.

-soon the waiter arrived there and he purposely drop the coffee on Mingyu suit.

-Are you ik Mingyu lisa asked Worriedly.

-Can't you see lisa speak being mad

-it's ok lisa it's nothing he said.

*oppa go and change , lisa said.

-why did she called him oppa, Taehyung said in jealousy.

-Mam, what happened she asked your car broked he said.

She was shocked she immediately went looking for her car

When she spotted her car in unconditional way.

She was mad who did this, I should leave I guess because my mood become dull.

If Mingyu comes I'll take out my anger on him, she said.

Let's go home she said.

Lisa was walking around when a black car stopped in front of her.

-Lisa how are you hoe long time no see.The boy said

+Bhuwikool how are you idiot and where is Mina shr asked.

+she is in Korea at her parents place I was having business trip so she asked shr could fly there.

+it's nice then your not troubling her aren't you if yes then remember how I used to beat you during school days
She said.

+Lisa common pls don't be naive and come join me I'll drop you he said.

+how will I say no to you bambam let's go.

Taehyung clenched his fist tight,
"Lisa how can you, I thought I'll give you lift but you went with a stranger.

He said, being annoyed.

At li's Mansion

-How are you Taehyung, Mrs li asked his son.

-Good mom he said Emotionlessly

-what happened dear she asked