CHAPTER TWO:Emotions

3rd person

AnikaSofiaGillego

Since Chastity just has been proposed by Spencer, she has to decide if she would marry him just like that. She had a hard time thinking about it and for some reason, she felt bad for the princess. She had so many questions that needs to be answered. Little did she know that her parent were asking her something while she was thinking.

"Chastity?" Her mom asked.

"Chastity?" Her mom again asked.

"Chastity!" Her mother snapped and Chastity was snapped out of her thinking moment.

"Oh! Um... What? I mean Pardon?" Chastity pretended to act like a lady.

"So... How are you and Spencer?" Her dad asked.

Chastity's Pov.

"So... How are you and Spencer?" Dad asked.

"(Chuckles) Dad... He only proposed to me yesterday... And I didn't even see him cause it's still breakfast time." I chuckled.

"Oh well... I was just wondering if you have finally made your decision on... If you want to marry... Him..." He started tearing up. And so as my mom.

"Oh.. Dad... Why are you crying?"I asked
while wiping off his tear.

"It's just that... We still don't want to let go of you, honey..." My mom wiped off a tear. And soon, I cried.

"Don't worry mom and dad, I'll always visit you." I started to get emotional.

"A-" my dad trailed off cause someone knocked at the door.

"Uh... I'll get it!" I said to them while wiping off my tear. Cause it might be Spencer... And soon... I was right.

I open the door and saw Spencer.

"Hello My darling! Care to join me for a walk at the palace grounds?" He asked not noticing my red eyes. Phew!

"Uhh... Okay. I'll just get dressed." When I turned around and saw my parents... I felt so guilty for not letting them finish on what they said.

Anyways, I raced up to my room upstairs and got dressed. I wore some black short-heels, a knee-high laced socks, a sparkly-off-shoulder red dress with some burgundy ruffles and my hair in normal side braid. My make-up was just a red lipstick, a light pink blush and brown to gold eye shadow. Well, I know I have
white skin but I still love the color red. And you know, you gotta dress for success... Anyways...

-Time Skip-

"Bye!" I exclaimed to my parents while I was riding the carriage with Spencer.

"You look beautiful." Spencer looked at me. I blushed.

"Thanks." I replied with a warm smile.

-Time Skip-

"What a beautiful garden!" I exclaimed while looking around the beautiful waterfall.

"That's not the best part." He said. I was so confused. I mean this place is killin me.

Spencer led me to this secret door in the garden and it led to this beautiful place with some beautiful flowers and butterflies. And it makes me feel so happy. And there was even a swing that I sat on and Spencer swung me. (Cinderella 2015 reference here XD) he then stopped me and we stood up. He held my hands, raised it up and stared into my eyes.

"So... Have you made your decision?" Spencer asked me curiously.

"About what?" I nervously asked.

"About our marriage, of course." I didn't know what to say...

Cause f
first of all, I'm so young. Second, am I ready? And lastly, am I ready to leave my parents and go on in another life? I had so many questions.

Should I? Should I not?

"I-..."