CHAPTER FIVE: The seven part one

AnikaSofiaGillego and the chapter is Chapter 5.The seven part one

Chastity's Pov.

"So do you want this one? Or this one?" My mom asked while showing me two beautiful wedding dresses.

"This one." I said grabbing the dress and going to the fitting room.

Once I tried it on, to be honest it looks pretty good on me.

It was a long white dress, with a sequin detail at the bottom, white, somehow shimmery ruffles and lastly my personal favorite, a white gorgeous rose at my right side. Once I came out, I saw my mom crying.

"Mom why are you crying?" I asked while wiping off her tear.

"It's just that... You look so beautiful..."

"Thanks mom."

-Time Skip-

I hear wedding bells...

This is it. I saw the mom and dad of Spencer, I saw my mom and dad, I saw Princess and a guy next to her and other people. I walked up to Spencer and i sparkled my eyes. He looked so handsome.

-Time Skip-

"Do you Spencer, take Chastity to be your wife?" The priest started.

"I do."

"And do you Chastity, take Spencer as your husband?"

"I do."

"Now you may-"

CRASH!
CRASH! BOOM! CRASH! *everybody screams.

3rd person

7, masked guys crashed into the wedding. There were screams everywhere. Everybody was running out of the church and Spencer, obviously fainted, cause when something gets ruined he faints.

"Now is my chance." Mark whispered to himself and ran to Chastity holding the drink.

But he was too late because the 7 guys caught her and brought her away. The wedding was ruined..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Time Skip- In their cottage-

"W- why'd you k-kidnap m-me?" Chastity trembled with fear.

"We'll explain."