CHAPTER THREE

Ivy_Iris

Once upon a time, there was a mysterious boy...

Princess's POV

"How's it coming, Mark?" I asked him, my revenge partner.

"I haven't developed a plan yet. But I guess I should act innocent, meet her, buy her a drink, drug it, done!"

"Hmm..." I say, tapping my chin and thinking. "I think you're on to something..."

"I could do it to your ex, too."

"No! I still love him!"

"But apparently he doesn't! Haven't you heard? He's engaged! To her!"

I almost dropped my mirror. Yeah, I like staring at myself. "What?!?!"

"Yeah. He proposed to Chastity last night!"

I sat on my favorite purple beanbag chair. And from there I had a really great sob.

Mark's POV

I saw her crying. I hate seeing her cry. Especially because of Spencer and Ms. VICIOUS. "Princess, please stop crying! Oh, what have I done?!"

"It's okay. I just... I thought Sarah lied."

"Look, when do you want me to execute my plan?"

"Umm, maybe next week, Saturday. You know, maybe a few days before the wedding. If they will have one."

"I will do it." I know I have to, I have to let her have the one she loves, even if it's not me...

I phoned the number of my cousin. He's a chemist. "Arnold, what kind of poison can you mix perfectly with a drink? And you can't notice it's there?"

"Try cyanide or something. I'm busy."

Fine. If you want something done, you have to do it yourself...