Part 2 - Simple spectator

Hello! We continue with this beautiful story and the triggering love of Mika and Yuu.

Does anyone have even a shred of knowing how Mikaela would play the violin? Well, in this fic I express my vision with the cover video, or I leave you the link

Link: https://youtu.be/8c-4rZdOk1M

The warm colors of the sunset darkened with the gait of his escape

Since he possessed absolute immortality, climatic changes, as well as darkness, did not become obstacles of his flight into the unknown.

The only thing Mikaela had in mind was to flee, to escape from becoming a monster.

As soon as he reached the limits of the ancient city, he stopped his walk.

His eyes swept through the mountain of stacked belongings between slow blinks, because, although he did not need to worry about it, that human instinct hidden deep in his heart, led him to think of Yuu and the little girl.

Mikaela had to recognize that the appearance of the girl was like bringing a whirlpool of memories buried in his head, because, even if he did not want it, his humanity was being lost.

"She was like...," he paused with an overwhelming sigh, "the children of the orphanage." Remembering them was a constant nightmare that would overwhelm him for the rest of his eternity into existence.

And he would have continued to travel in nostalgia, if not for the fact that, when he stepped on equivocally as clueless, a heavy wooden artifact and ropes slipped at his feet, emitting a tune when the ropes brushed his tall black boots. Mika's hearing was perfect, as crisp as that of bats hunting by echolocation.

His body bristled upon receiving a memory of his previous years as a vampire, having the privileges of the queen to be pampered by her. Lacus always referred to him as the "queen's pet", and although he was, she also used to please him as a mother.

If Mikaela was to thank Krul for anything, it was her presence every time the old violin's strings were brushed by the curled bow in his gloved hands. The melody emitted, according to the queen, was a reflection of his desperate and sad soul to his story full of misfortunes hidden in the repressed human heart, and he could not agree more with it.

His hands caught the old bow, in perfect condition, his eyes stared reflexively at the powdered violin, perfectly new to be played; then, he did not hesitate. As soon as he took the posture with each element, he traveled to the past where he used to play the violin to put the children to sleep.

A touch, a perfect intonation, a closing of eyes.

Their clothes danced with their movements, looking spectacular, in the middle of a catastrophe.

Anyone who saw him would express that he saw an angel in white playing the melody of God as a calling.

A call that gave a curious black-haired man the guideline to approach, until he looked with his own eyes the deity of an angel playing a song of glory.