Part 1 - Face Reality

Hello, welcome to MikaYuu Big Bang 2022!

This is a participant fic in said event organized by Twitter, I invite you to visit it to find out about many fics with the collaboration of great artists of our fandom!

⚠️ Warnings!
1 - It's my first fic writing it in English , so if I have mistakes, I'm sorry, you can correct me to improve!!!
2 - Fic WITHOUT SPOILERS ❤️ so everyone can enjoy reading it.
3 - A lot of fluff, love and tension, sadness and the occasional scene of intensity 🫣 maybe.

Without further ado, I invite you to read and enjoy this reading. ❤️✨

The yesterdays of a past were so distant, and easy to remember

Among the breeze of a calm wind, with the tapestry of the sky cloudless, the splash of the boots was the only sound that could rumble among the old and fallen buildings, embraced by nature.

The scenery looked encouraging to some survivors, although it did seem like the perfect hiding place.

With the certainty of finding a place to rest, these survivors set out on the journey, in search of food, water and a place to sleep for a few hours.

The liveliness of the black-breasted led him to climb between the walls, fitting the sword like a support before pounced and jumped through the broken windows to enter the buildings. They lay more inclined and worn than anything; the aroma of humidity was overwhelming, as much as the oxidation of thousands of abandoned objects.

The green gaze fell on an old, crumbling fire cart. The wheels lay corrupted, the ladder broken like scattered twigs, the windows seemed polarized by the dirt of the fungal environment taking over it.

Yuuichiro sighed. It was not new to receive a blow of nostalgia in the face of the aggressiveness of the memories of a ruined childhood, of the apocalypse and the end of a sinful humanity.

Yuu didn't wear out in trying to revive the poor toy, he passed by, with feelings swirling in his head.

Did he ever imagine himself as a firefighter when he grew up?

Did he dream of becoming great when he was older?

No. He only thought of tearing off the nickname "son of the devil".

He didn't want his parents to keep threatening him, crying, let alone pray to pagan gods and demons to snatch his soul. He definitely didn't want that as an adult.

But it didn't matter anymore, they were gone, and he wasn't a son of the devil, was he?

"Did you find anything Yuu-chan?"

The presence of the other managed to dispel him from past memories, from martyring himself with the "there would be or maybe" that would not help him find food or look for a mattress. He shook his head without looking at him, it was not necessary to see to identify him with the help of his voice of deep calm.