May 11

Hotel rooms. I was on the second floor and Dylan was on the first one. We were a group of 5: Dylan, Edward, Lewis and Eric and me. Yes I was the only girl but I didn't really care because all of them treated me like their little sister except Dylan. They told us we could have breakfast maximum at 8 so we went running just to catch it. We had breakfast and we started meeting other people but we didn't really talk much because we went back to the guys' room. When we got to the room we talked about our goals and then me and Edward decided to go and explore the hotel.

So Sophie, I see that you and Dylan are really close now?

Yes, i mean not that close but yeah

Not that close? You sure? You guys seem in love

I mean, I don't know, I don't wanna feel what I'm feeling because what if...

You like him!

NO I DON'T

YES YOU DOOO!

Emmm, what if i do?

I mean, Sophie he seems to like you, I haven't seen him like this

Yeah but what if he doesn't

Look Soph, I'm gonna try and investigate it okay?

Okay, but don't tell anyone that I like him

Soph, everyone knows just both of you guys don't realize it but i won't tell anyone.

Thanks

Edward and I came back to the room and I felt tension because now someone knows but I know that Edward wouldn't tell anyone because he's not like that.

When we came back, we saw some TV and dragon ball was playing. All the boys were fools by that, even Dylan but in some moments he looked at me and I looked at him. After a little while we talked and he told me that I should wake them up because if not they are going to miss breakfast so I promised him I'll do it.