His favourite thing/s about you <3

Non-Platonic: In a Non-Platonic relationship there is romantic feelings.

-Your cuddles. This boy is a sucker for your cuddles, as soon as he sees you he asks you too hold him or he just lays himself on your body waiting for you to hold him and cuddle him. Don't get me started on how annoyed he gets when you don't cuddle him, he tries to act like hes not mad over that when he is.

-Your constant reassurance. He loves when you reassure him without him having to ask. We all know Ash grew up with no friends and your his first girlfriend. He's always scared your gonna find new friends or someone new and leave him, but he never tells you that he thinks like that he doesn't want to start an argument so he loves when you reassure him that you wont leave him or that he hasn't made you upset or hurt you.

-When you steal his clothes. He loves when you walk around his house with his shirt on or some of his pants, it reminds him that your really his and only his. He also loves when you go out in public or to school with his clothes on, even though he doesn't go out much or even go to school he just knows, well hopes that guys see you in his clothes and know your taken when hes not around. 

-How well you and Fez get along. He loves that you and fez get along because he wouldn't be able to stand it if you guy hated each other, but like no one can hate fez so 🤷🏽‍♀️. He likes that you and Fez aren't as close as you and him , he doesn't want you running off the hangout with his brother all the time.

Platonic: In a platonic friendship, neither person has feelings for each other. 

-Getting high with you. He loves laying on his bed next to you, passing a joint to each other every 10 seconds while listening to old RnB music singing along. Then you guys either raid the fridge or go to the nearest 7/11 and get slurpees and candy. Then you guys will always go to a park and finish the food within 5 seconds then lay on the slides for half an hour. Once you guys half sober up you walk back to his and smoke some more.

I dont have any other ideas for platonic preferences so if you want more and have ideas PLEASEE help me out baes <3

-Author