Summary

Do you want to know what this event and the story as such will be about?

A Big Bang is a collaborative event between writers and artists mainly.

On this occasion, this event was organized by @Mikayuu_bigbang to give love to MikaYuu and the Owari no Seraph fandom 🤭✨. I'm really happy to participate in this event for the first time.

What will the story of this fic be about? If you don't want to read it you can skip it and read the warnings, they are important!!!!

Summary:

Faced with the reality of a catastrophe, and the follow-up of a war, the struggle for survival is something of every day, regardless of the race belonging.

Yuuichiro Hyakuya, along with Mikaela Hyakuya, look around an area for a place to shelter and look for food, more specific to the soldier. However, the event that leads them to meet Misho, a little girl survivor of the human shelters, who is saved by Yuu from one of the giants of the apocalypse, turns their world upside down in an instant.

Mikaela's constant dilemma to feed on blood, leads them to separate for the safety of the girl and Yuu, after a beautiful scene. The innocence of the girl generates in Yuu an interrogation of doubts about his feelings towards Mikaela, denying to call him "family" but without being able to define it in another way, Misho is worried about Mikaela, seeming to bring her some memory of her past, it is then that, Yuu promises Misho to bring the vampire back.

Yuu's grief over his feelings and words spoken towards Mikaela are uncertain until, the vampire, in his escape to become a monster, lets him know with direct expressions using a violin, a melody and his hidden desires to be by his side. Mikaela recalls his humanity in a walk of sadness when playing the instrument, and remembering little Misho.

Yuu's dilemma, to break the constant separations with the vampire, lead him to know the history of Misho's past and family, understand and arrange Mika's sad melody with the violin and understand his feelings to give a culminating and accurate answer. Thus, in their reunion, their response will define, together with their actions, the union that defines their future and whether or not they can be accompanied by the past and present.

⚠️ Important warnings:

- This story is based on the manga/anime canon without giving spoilers; however, it suffers from alterations of it in order to give a context to the story.

- The story is captured during the time when Yuu and Mika's squad escape from the army and take refuge.

- Misho is a character added to the story for the purpose of giving it context, it is not canonical but helps the development of the main characters.

Mentioning this, I invite you to read this fic divided into 3 parts. 🙌🏻

I hope you like it and again I apologize if I failed in English, it's my first time writing it as a Mexican hehe :D