TWO

—ACT I—

Two
'Basketball queen'

Don't pretend
to save me when
You were the one
Trying to drown me
—Tanya S.

"Well if it isn't Short Stack herself."

Billy walked towards the girl who wore the same uniform as him and Steve. "That's me Goldie Locks. I'm sure you'll find your bears in this class right." She told him as he laughed.

"Why do you talk?" He asked her as she shrugged, "To tell you how much an ass you are." Ryder told him with a smirk. Billy didn't say anything back with made Ryder chuckle quietly.

"That's a new one for you ain't it king of dickheads?" Ryder asked him, he just stared at her in disbelief.

"Alright then. I'd like to see you play." He told her passing the ball towards her hard. The catch wasn't the hardest. She looked like it was lightly thrown.

"Let's see if any of those fancy Lay ups are gonna do you any good now." Ryder told him dribbling the ball.

He went to ram into her as she moved out of his way and shot the ball. She watched the ball fall quickly into the white netting.

Ryder blew him a kiss and walked off. "Ryder Cartier! Where do you think your wandering off too?" The teacher asked the girl as she put and innocent face on. "I can't concentrate it's too loud." She made up the excuse as the teacher  nodded and allowed her to leave.

She quickly changed out of her gym clothes showered and changed back into her regular clothes.

She stuck the Walkman into her pick and slipped the headphones over her head.

She left for the Art room no longer wishing to be in the horrid gym space.

"Hey D." Ryder said pulling up a chair next to the younger Harrington sibling, "Hey, pass me those water colours." Darcy told the girl as she nodded and grabbed the cardboard box they were in.

"Now pass me a sketchbook." Ryder said grabbing the dark red book from her friend.

Picking up a pencil she opened the red book and just started to draw. I drawing was gruesome yet so realistic.

"Ryder. Is it?" A girl asked sitting at Ryder and Darcy's table. "Depends, who's asking?" Ryder asked the girl, he blonde hair wavy to the point it could fall out there was so much hairspray in

"I am." She said sweetly, "Then it's not." Ryder said quickly as Darcy snickered beside her. "Well, Ryder. Back off of Billy. He's mine, and he obviously doesn't like you so fuck off or else." She said as Ryder nodded.

"Alright. I'm gonna back onto Billy just because you said that now." Ryder joked as the girl got even more pissed.

"Mark my words Carter." She stated as Ryder rolled her eyes, "It's Cartier but what ever." Ryder retorted as the middle finger was thrown up over her shoulder.

"I'm already done with this school and it's my second fucking day."

"They'll forget about you soon don't you worry." Darcy said trying to be reassuring.