CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Anastasia has just gotten home from a what she felt was the longest day ever. She had been on set shooting her next video 'Where have you been'. She has moved into Christian's place completely, but tonight is a lonely night for her because Christian was in Detroit on business with Elliott.

She sees there a zoom call from Christian which excited her of course. "Baby, missed you."

"I love hearing you calling me that Ana, not as much as My Christian but still love it. How was your day, you get a lot done?"

"First you tell me how are you coping with your trip down memory lane? I wish I could have gone, even if it was just for emotion support."

Christian thought it was sweet of her wanting to be there for him, the old him would have thought this was pity but he know now that it's concern coming from a loving place. "So do I. Elliott and I was just on site today, so nothing to report fucking with my head, sleep I know for a fact is gonna be a problem but I got a couple sleeping pills. Now stop avoiding my question."

"You already know, Ryan has most likely already checked in with you."

"Yes, but I want to hear it from you."

"Okay well for a first day it was okay. Seem to drag on because we had so many retakes, hopefully tomorrow will be better."

"Ana, I'm being serious."

"So am I, that really was my day."

"Tell me about the fucking E-mails your assistance Eira got."

"What do you want me to say Christian?"

"I want you to understand the seriousness of this situation. He knew that he couldn't be arrest because he sent it to your assist. How the fuck did he even know who she was or even got her information. There no more you allowing fans direct contact to you. When I'm back your security is being taken over by me. All your social media is now going to be monitored, fan mail checked before you receive it, security sweeps before you enter certain places. You get me Anastasia?"

"Yes Christian, God. The only reason you know is because Eira went against my orders and told Ryan and Hannah about the damn e-mail in the first place."

"She didn't go against orders I told her if she was to receive any threatening, out there messages to report it to Ryan or Hannah. Ask Taylor is this guy not dangerous, he tell you the same as me and everyone else that love you. He nuts, believes you two are together, he thinks when ever you preform it's for him. Now it's out there that you and I are a couple, Ana his last e-mail show a switch from infatuation to deadly obsession, where you are now cheating on him. Ana you know what I'm trying to hold back right now, when I just got you back."

"I get it Christian okay I'm sorry. You want to punish me?"

"Yes. It's good that I'm here and not there. Ana if something happen to you...." He actually got chocked up, she could see and hear the pain, or better yet fear in his voice.

Ana knows this is not a game and change is needed, she just didn't want to see the dark side of this way of life. She just wanted to do what she loved, which was singing and dancing, her fans sending loving messages, that other side she just didn't understand because there was nothing said for this person to think the way he is. Granted there was one message when she responded directly to him say thanks for the support, that it meant so much to her and if she remember she said love you back, but she did that with all her fans, but not that kind of love.