CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Christian and Ana had to stay in the hospital for a couple more weeks before Grace was able to get the three of them medically cleared to be flown to her hospital, so they could be closer to home and she could take over, which of course is what she wanted. But now after caring for them for the past few weeks the couple can go home, which is something they wanted since waking up to a nightmare. Grace wanted them to come back to Bellevue, but Christian insisted they go home feeling she has done enough, while still understanding her being his mother she is going to want to have her hands in all there is, but he really just wants to go home, be in his own space with his new family.

Grace walks in and sees Christian being his difficult self so she address her staff, "It's okay ladies I got it from here, my son can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Sorry." The nurses nods okay, thinking to themselves his words may sound harsh but being able to touch that rock hard body of his makes up for anything mean that he has to say. They felt Rihanna had hit the jackpot landing Christian Grey and having his baby. They disgustingly thought she was lucky the mass shooter didn't hurt that belly of hers, like he is only there because of the baby and that she trap herself a jackpot.

Christian just looks at his mother, but knows better than to say something. To many he is the dominating, intimating, Mr. Christian Grey, but when mama bear is speaking and giving orders he's Little Chris and Little Chris knows better then to talk back with that smart mouth of his.

Anastasia smiles knowing yes, Christian respect his mother but still find it not just funny but also cute to see him turn into that little boy when mommy is in the room. She knew when they were getting ready to leave the hospital it wasn't going to be an easy task. They all are leaving together as a family, two wheel chairs, with their beautiful baby girl Phoebe in Ana's arms, but once they reach home the big difference is that Christian will still have to depend on a wheel chair to get around and that is why he is snapping at everyone. This is a whole new ball park for him, dependency, that is something he didn't remember or want to remember ever being an member of.

❤️(●'◡'●)❤️(●'◡'●)❤️(●'◡'●)❤️

Once they finally reach their home Christian made sure paparazzi got no where near them, unable to get any footage of him, his wife or daughter. The shitty pieces of shit didn't care how his family is dealing with recovering, not to mention the massive tragedy that has happen. It wasn't just their lives that has been touched by the monster Jose, but come to find out once the final number was tallied up, it was way more than 26 that he killed. The actual number of people that died from their wounds was 110 and about 1022 that are also forever scarred by his ridiculous way of thinking. There are also even the rest of the thousands that was there who may not have been harm physically but mentally and emotionally damaged from just being there, fearing for their lives. Ana not looking for pity in any kind of way but she felt so horrible and responsible in a way for the many that are gone and many that are just hurting, it was her he wanted. No matter what people say to her at the moment she feels the whole incident is her fault.

They have been home for the past couple of days and Christian is in the gym having physical therapy, when Ana, who is laying across the bed with Phoebe, hears him going off on the poor therapist.