Chapter 41

(Ya'll thought shit was gone be goooood? Lmfao Ya'll in for surprises. I'm trying to make this story reach 40 MORE chapters. So in order for that to happen... There has to be DRAMA! & lot's of it! But Enjoy and -> Please Excuse Errors😂<3)

I had the escort car pick us up from the airport. It was a windy Tuesday and the traffic was horrible in downtown New York. It wasn't as cold as I expected, but I was still bundled up. I didn't want any sickness to overcome me while I was carrying a child.

Speaking of child, I had a doctors appointment scheduled in Philly tomorrow. I wasn't planning on flying right back just to head straight to L.A when the appointment was over.

It would be a waste of my time and like I told Sherika in the car, I wanted to be as far away from Philly as possible. I didn't even want to drive down the frozen streets. I was hurting right now and the cold, cuddling weather wasn't good for me especially when Meek and I weren't the best of "friends" at the moment.

The only reason I want him to contact me is if it concerns his unborn child. Other than that, his pleads...wishes wont be answered any time soon. I was upset, upset than he didn't tell me about this bitch being pregnant with HIS baby. That's what hurt the most. He kept that from me and he knew about it. All this time.

It didn't sit right with me finding out that I wasn't the first to be pregnant with his baby; be the "first" woman to have his child, besides Fah.

"You good, Nic?" Sherika asked me as she sat back, her head on the head rest and her eyes closed. It was a slow, draining ride but we were getting closer and closer to the hotel.

"I'm making it... barely," I mumbled the last part.

I closed my eyes also to try and relax my body. I felt so tense and my swollen feet were killing me.

"You'll be alright, boo. I know you will," Sherika encouraged as he eyes were still closed.

"No, Sherika... I don't think I will," I paused so the tears that were threatening to fall, wouldn't.

"You want to talk about it?" She asked me. Her eyes finally opened and they held concern. There was nothing I could say that would help. She knew I was hurting.

I was used to it though. I don't even understand why I'm acting out this time. I've experienced it all before. So why is it different this time? It's not easy to move in though. No matter how hard I try to.

"What is there to say," I paused and listened. The radio which was controlled by the driver at the moment was playing a familiar tune; familiar beat.

I sighed when I realized it was Buy A Heart playing through the low volume speakers. "Great... just great."

Sherika sat up, "What's wrong?"

"You can't hear that?" I asked her, "Listen..."

Silence over came us as Sherika focused on the sound. "Oh... damn. Weird ass timing." She folded her lips up.

"Bad ass timing.. I don't want to hear that right now." I expressed.

The driver had a system to where they could talk to us from up front. A microphone was installed inside the escort car. I knocked on the black window separating us from the front of the car.

I knocked twice and the music stopped. Instead, the drivers deep voice interrupted the tune. He sounded tired but he still tried to at least act alert when on the speaker. "Yes Ms. Minaj?" The man asked.