two

Giana walked into the room she always stayed in, and it looked exactly the same. Her walls were the same light yellow they always had been. She immediately spotted her teddy bear Cuddle Bug. She went over and gave it a little fist bump like she used to.

Giana heard a knock on the door, she turned her head to see Belly. She left the teddy bear and jumped onto her bed making space for Belly. She came over and rested herself right next to Giana. "So tell me what happened earlier with you and Conrad!" Giana demanded, Belly fell into laughter making Giana smile at the girl.

"Ok so when I got here I saw Conrad and it felt really different. Like there was this tension and he stayed looking at me for a bit and then he told me he liked me better with glasses." Giana squealed moving over to hug Belly.

The girls soon let go of the hug and Giana went back to unpacking. "Belly I honestly think this summer could change for you!" Belly rolled her eyes. "By the way, I'm going out. So I'm gonna miss out on the movie night with the mom's." Belly's eyebrows furrowed at Giana's words. Giana started to put her clothes in drawers.

Belly asked, "Where are you going?"

She picked out a cute outfit for later and placed it on the chair next to the closet. "A bonfire, a friend of mine is going to pick me up. If you want to come, I'm sure he could give us both a ride."

Belly groaned as she rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. "I don't know, I'm supposed to go to Whale Of A Tale with my mom."

Giana frowned, "Oh, that's too bad. I wish you could come with me."

Belly looked down, "Yeah, me too. But my mom really wants me to go with her."

Giana nodded, "I understand. Well, if anything changes, let me know."

Belly smiled, "Yeah, I will. Thanks, Gia."

She looked back at the teddy bear then at Belly who shared an amused look, Giana ran over to the bear and wrapped her arms around it tightly. "Oh Mrs. Cuddle Bug, I have missed you so much!"

Belly laughed at Giana's reaction to the teddy bear and then heard a giggle coming from behind her. She quickly turned to see Jeremiah. "Jere!" She threw the teddy bear at him. He pretended to be shot and dramatically fell onto the bed next to Belly. Giana went over and hit him with her pillow making him laugh.

"Why were you stalking us!" Giana accused before hitting him with the pillow again. Jeremiah only let out more giggles.

He moved out of the way so she couldn't hit him anymore. He grabbed the teddy bear holding it in his arms. "I wasn't stalking, I was walking by and just happened to hear you talking to 'Mrs. Cuddle Bug'"He mocked Giana by grabbing Mrs. Cuddle Bug and giving her a big hug. She rolled her eyes and tossed her pillow onto her bed.

Belly smiled at the playful banter between her friends. "You guys are so funny."

Giana sat down on the bed next to Belly, "I know, right? We're hilarious."

Jeremiah grinned, "Yeah, we're the funniest trio in Cousins Beach."

Belly raised an eyebrow, "Really? The funniest trio?"

Jeremiah nodded, "Yep, the funniest trio. Nobody can top us."

Giana laughed, "Except for maybe Mrs. Cuddle Bug. She's pretty hilarious."